• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
'Cool!!' She grins.
Michi then starts to ramble. "I may be able to make you a lance, maybe a light sword, you look like you would use a light sword, fast yet powerful, maybe a longsword. I mean a longsword does trade some speed for power but it would still work" she continued

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi then starts to ramble. "I may be able to make you a lance, maybe a light sword, you look like you would use a light sword, fast yet powerful, maybe a longsword. I mean a longsword does trade some speed for power but it would still work" she continued

[/QUOTE]
"Hm.. A longsword would definitely be heavier.. I always did want to try a mace.. Why not try for a heavier weapon?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi did not seem to hear her. She was too busy listing off weapons

[/QUOTE]
"Michi?!" She'd ask excitedly. "Is there any way you could make me any sort of long range weapon?!.. I haven't seen any in SAO, do they even exist?"

Libra259 said:
"Michi?!" She'd ask excitedly. "Is there any way you could make me any sort of long range weapon?!.. I haven't seen any in SAO, do they even exist?"
Michi shook her head "The game is called 'Sword' art online" she said "There are no long range weapons, not even magic... which is supposed to be a given in these kinds of MMO's" she said "Only Blades"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi shook her head "The game is called 'Sword' art online" she said "There are no long range weapons, not even magic... which is supposed to be a given in these kinds of MMO's" she said "Only Blades"

[/QUOTE]
"Well technically its all melee weapons.. Since calling it Melee art online would we weird. So i'll just work on a skill for throwing such things like knives.. But could you make me a mace? Im not even going to worry about my speed. Oh but... I did recently unlock a skill that allowed me to use a katana.. I don't know choose for me? Your the master here!"

Libra259 said:
"Well technically its all melee weapons.. Since calling it Melee art online would we weird. So i'll just work on a skill for throwing such things like knives.. But could you make me a mace? Im not even going to worry about my speed. Oh but... I did recently unlock a skill that allowed me to use a katana.. I don't know choose for me? Your the master here!"
Michi looked her over. "I would have to say.... Katana would suit you more.... you have the body build for a quick striker.... and a katana has a constant attack damage that doesnt fade as you hit repeatedly" she said "But it is a bit too lightweight that you must be precise with your actions or else you could mess up and become staggered..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked her over. "I would have to say.... Katana would suit you more.... you have the body build for a quick striker.... and a katana has a constant attack damage that doesnt fade as you hit repeatedly" she said "But it is a bit too lightweight that you must be precise with your actions or else you could mess up and become staggered..."

[/QUOTE]
"Then that's a challenge i'll have to overcome. To lightweight, I will overcome that!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi nodded as they stopped. "It seems we are at the dungeon boss" she said as she looked forward

[/QUOTE]
"Cool.." She'd then message her. 'If I go 'out of control' try to stop me and pull out of the room.. Rino's not here so this might be risky for me to fight..'

Libra259 said:
"Cool.." She'd then message her. 'If I go 'out of control' try to stop me and pull out of the room.. Rino's not here so this might be risky for me to fight..'
Michi nodded "Got it" she said as Dabiel finished his speech. Michi yelled with everyone else as the doors opened slowly.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi nodded "Got it" she said as Dabiel finished his speech. Michi yelled with everyone else as the doors opened slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Aero stays quiet since this was the first major fight that she has fought in without her brother. (I gtg take shower so brb)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]As everyone poured in, Michi dragged Aero with her. (KK)

[/QUOTE]
"Michi.." Aero complains. 'I don't know if I can do this.. If 'that' happens people will know who I am..' (back)

Libra259 said:
"Michi.." Aero complains. 'I don't know if I can do this.. If 'that' happens people will know who I am..' (back)
Michi laughed "Don't worry...." she said with a laugh "It will be alright." she said. The torches lit up as the boss was revealed. "We are in charge of the minions anyway" she said "So lets do this"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi laughed "Don't worry...." she said with a laugh "It will be alright." she said. The torches lit up as the boss was revealed. "We are in charge of the minions anyway" she said "So lets do this"

[/QUOTE]
"Cool." She'd ready her rapier. (im gonna let you take control of that boss battle and we can like switch off if you want xD Im juts gonna like make you a co GM xD )

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Yaz. After the boss battle we are going to time skip a bit cause that is how long for the KOB to become the largest guild)

[/QUOTE]
(kk and im sorry but I gtg its a school night xD )

Himeko was with everyone else except she was one of the people fighting the Boss.Himeko went for the open space and hit it which was exchanged for a swing by the boss across the room.Once she hit the ground Himeko saw the girl she talked to before,"Hey I've talked to that girl before I didn't now she'd be here" Himeko thought to herself.

@The Unamed Character

Aero would swiftly begin a barrage of stabbing attacks towards a minion, because of her being a beta tester and on higher level because of it, after a few hits it dematerialized.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](kk)

[/QUOTE]
"Michi! You coming?!" Aero yells as she sends another barrage of stabbing attacks towards another minion.

(Time for a dramatic entrance!)

Suddenly, the lights in the Boss Room fizzled out, and complete darkness engulfed the room. Confused murmurs began to spread, most of the players who had joined the Boss Fight never seeing something likes this before.

A scream echoed out in the darkness, then another one, and another. Screams filled the room for about three minutes, then....absolute silence.

The lights flicked on, illuminating the room in a sickly red light. All around the room, players lay on the floor, near death.

In the middle, a figure swathed in black stood, a large black broadsword stabbed in the ground in front of it. It's hands rested on the broadsword, and it stared at Aero and Michi, daring them to come forward.

The Black Knight had arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back