• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Hold on sis, we don't need everyone here. We can beat this boss by ourselves. With your rapier, my great sword and michi there for support, we wil be basicly unstoppable."

[/QUOTE]
Michi glared at him "And what.... die by ourselves.... do you think that the creator is going to have the bosses keep their same attack patterns" she said angrily.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi glared at him "And what.... die by ourselves.... do you think that the creator is going to have the bosses keep their same attack patterns" she said angrily.

[/QUOTE]
"I wish.." She mutters. "Hey Michi please don't get mad, I know you just lost someone.. but I know your pain.. We both do.. Just please don't get mad.. I wish I could make you smile.. So you would feel better.."

Michi clenched her fist. "The only way I will feel better....." she said "Is when the gm pays with his life..." she said as she stormed out of the meeting.

Rino stood up. "If that is what it takes to make you happy again michi, then I'll do it!" Rino exclaims. "I will kill that bastard gm even if it takes my life!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi clenched her fist. "The only way I will feel better....." she said "Is when the gm pays with his life..." she said as she stormed out of the meeting.

[/QUOTE]
Her expression hardens, "Why do I try!? All I do is make things fricken worse! Another death doesn't make a difference... But no one can convince her of that! Pain.. Sorrow.. No one knows the pain we've gone through! Id go maul someone about now but that's a habit it got to break." She grits her teeth and storms off to the closest forest.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino stood up. "If that is what it takes to make you happy again michi, then I'll do it!" Rino exclaims. "I will kill that bastard gm even if it takes my life!"

[/QUOTE]
She'd stop in her tracks and look back, "Don't even say that!.. How could you say that you'd kill someone!?" She'd then run to the forest.

Rino looks back at michi, "I promise you I will kill that son of a bitch even if it's the last thing I do." Rino then runs after his sister into the forsest. "Aero wait!" He yelled after her.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino looks back at michi, "I promise you I will kill that son of a bitch even if it's the last thing I do." Rino then runs after his sister into the forsest. "Aero wait!" He yelled after her.

[/QUOTE]
"Why don't you go kill that gm and leave me!!" She shouts harshly. "I cant believe you'd say that!" Aero really needed to go blow let off some steam. She runs farther and faster into the forest seeking any sort of monster to kill.

Michi was leaning against the wall of her shop. She was crying to herself. She noticed how late it was going. She stopped crying and picked her broadsword up. She walked towards the celebration of Deliab's team finding the boss room. She looked around. Everyone was enjoying themselves and she sighed. "Why am I so sad... Kano would want me to be happy... and survive for him" she said to herself.

She sent a message to Aero and Rino. 'Hey guy's.... sorry for being sad and all that. I don't want revenge anymore. Let's all anjoy the party in town..'

@Libra259 @Red Reaper

The Unamed Character]Michi was leaning against the wall of her shop. She was crying to herself. She noticed how late it was going. She stopped crying and picked her broadsword up. She walked towards the celebration of Deliab's team finding the boss room. She looked around. Everyone was enjoying themselves and she sighed. "Why am I so sad... Kano would want me to be happy... and survive for him" she said to herself. She sent a message to Aero and Rino. [I]'Hey guy's.... sorry for being sad and all that. I don't want revenge anymore. Let's all anjoy the party in town..'[/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
'Im glad your fine but I cant enjoy anything right now.. and im glad you don't want revenge..' She'd continue to run and grabs her rapier off her belt.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]
'Where are you?' She sent. She was now worried

[/QUOTE]
'Just the forest. Going to go grind some monsters..'

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino after his sister, not giving up on catching up. "Aero can you stop running!? We can go back now!"

[/QUOTE]
"No! Im not going back now! Im going to grind some mobs! I need to kill something!" She'd shout, "You go back, obviously you have feelings for her!"

Michi sat down and decided to eat a biscuit. She saw some people talking. She overheard them talking about starting a guild after the first boss fight. She stood up after eating and went to talk with them.

"It doesn't matter if have feelings for her or not! You're my sister, my own flesh and blood, I'm not leaving you for anyone!" Rino shouted back.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"It doesn't matter if have feelings for her or not! You're my sister, my own flesh and blood, I'm not leaving you for anyone!" Rino shouted back.

[/QUOTE]
Aero would then stop suddenly in her tracks. "Why not? Im just going to go kill some mobs." Her breathing is heavier and staggered, it was obvious that she was still quite mad. Her eyes had a distant look in them and her pupils are smaller. She could not control her lust for blood when she was very angered.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi was actually laughing. She was enjoying herself.
(LOL Michi is like I don't have a care in the world)

[/QUOTE]
( xD lol)

(Lol)

Rino quickly ran up to his sister and hugged her. "Don't worry a thing Miyuka, I'll kill him if doesmone more messed up thing, ok? You can calm down now."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper](Lol)
Rino quickly ran up to his sister and hugged her. "Don't worry a thing Miyuka, I'll kill him if doesmone more messed up thing, ok? You can calm down now."

[/QUOTE]
"Rino you know I hate when people die.. Whether they are bad or not. Do not say you will kill someone.. Promise me?.."

"I can't promise you that sis, I'm sorry. But he did something unforgivable and trapped over a thousand people in a game. There is no garuntee I won't kill him when I get the chance."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I can't promise you that sis, I'm sorry. But he did something unforgivable and trapped over a thousand people in a game. There is no garuntee I won't kill him when I get the chance."

[/QUOTE]
"Fine then." She'd try to shove him away. "No one I mean no one deserves to die no matter how many horrible things they did. I know this better then anyone. People just cant forgive. I forgive the gm even if he was a crazy bastard who killed way to many people! Just leave me alone.." She'd say quieter.

"Fine, when you say it like that... I won't kill him, under one condition. If he doesn't kill you, i won't kill him. Ok?"

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Fine, when you say it like that... I won't kill him, under one condition. If he doesn't kill you, i won't kill him. Ok?"

[/QUOTE]
She'd sigh a bit. "Ok.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back