• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

"Come on, you can tell me. You gotta tell someone. You can't keep your emotions bottled up like that, plus it will make you feel a lot better." Rino reasured.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Come on, you can tell me. You gotta tell someone. You can't keep your emotions bottled up like that, plus it will make you feel a lot better." Rino reasured.

[/QUOTE]
"Kano... died....." she said almost going to tears. "And he died protecting me.... I havent forgiven myself...." she said. "He was my boyfriend..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Kano... died....." she said almost going to tears. "And he died protecting me.... I havent forgiven myself...." she said. "He was my boyfriend..."

[/QUOTE]
She had been listening to their conversation though she had zoned out. Once Michi said that she snapped out of it and flinched, she'd walk over to the two. "Im sorry.. So sorry.." She says softly.

Michi clenched her fist. "If I meet the creator of this game...." she said "I want to personally see those eyes fade..." she said. "But he would want me to survive..." she looked up as Dabiel said they would get into parties of six.

"I'm sorry for lost Michi," Rino says. When he hears they should group up in parties of 6 his eyes light. "Us three should party up!" He exclaims.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I'm sorry for lost Michi," Rino says. When he hears they should group up in parties of 6 his eyes light. "Us three should party up!" He exclaims.

[/QUOTE]
"Why not?.." She sits next to Michi.

Rino went to his menu and invited the two. "We really don't need three more people though, we already me and my sister." Rino smiled, doing his best to make Michi happy.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino went to his menu and invited the two. "We really don't need three more people though, we already me and my sister." Rino smiled, doing his best to make Michi happy.

[/QUOTE]
She would accept it and sigh.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Michi, are you gonna accept?" Rino impatiently asks.

[/QUOTE]
"Bro be patient.. She's gone through a lot.."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi finally accepted the request. "Sorry... I was lost in thought"

[/QUOTE]
"Well glad your back." She smiles.

"We should put together a plan to destroy this thing by ourselves, that we have a definite chanse at getting the reward."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"We should put together a plan to destroy this thing by ourselves, that we have a definite chanse at getting the reward."

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. Honestly you and me could probably kill it ourselves.. Do we really need a plan?.."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I mean, we probably should so that we don't die."

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose so.. Im not good with plans.. Ive never been good at them, I improvise... My plan is that there is no plan.. " She sighs.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I mean, we probably should so that we don't die."

[/QUOTE]
"We need everyone here...." she said "The bosses are harder than you think.... and don't forget..." she looked at him strictly. "You only have one life...."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"We need everyone here...." she said "The bosses are harder than you think.... and don't forget..." she looked at him strictly. "You only have one life...."

[/QUOTE]
She'd sigh, "Michi, whats your preferred weapon?"

"Hold on sis, we don't need everyone here. We can beat this boss by ourselves. With your rapier, my great sword and michi there for support, we wil be basicly unstoppable."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi brought out her broadsword. "This...." she said

[/QUOTE]
"Very nice.. Very nice.. a broadsword.. Perfect for strength.. a bit heavier though.. At least it would definitely break my rapier.. Sweet sword.." She'd realize she rambled there and blush of embarrassment. "Im just gonna shut up now.." She says awkwardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back