• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

(Its ok)

"Sis are you gonna attempt to beat the game," Rino asks. "Because if you are count me in, I'm not letting my sister go on adventure that could her alone."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper](Its ok)
"Sis are you gonna attempt to beat the game," Rino asks. "Because if you are count me in, I'm not letting my sister go on adventure that could her alone."

[/QUOTE]
"Of course I am.. Mother's alone now and the faster we clear the game the less people die.."

Michi sighed. "That would explain it.." she said with another sigh. She overheard some talk about a guild wanting to form, but they would need to beat the first boss. They were going to hold a meeting to discuss their plan of attack. "Hey Aero.... I will catch you later.... I am going to see what that meeting is about." she said as she ran to catch up to those going to the meeting

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighed. "That would explain it.." she said with another sigh. She overheard some talk about a guild wanting to form, but they would need to beat the first boss. They were going to hold a meeting to discuss their plan of attack. "Hey Aero.... I will catch you later.... I am going to see what that meeting is about." she said as she ran to catch up to those going to the meeting

[/QUOTE]
"I agree with her.. We should go." She runs after her and signals for her brother to follow her.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino follows her sister close behind. "But sis do we really need to be in a guild?"

[/QUOTE]
(it is not a thing for the guild. It is just the meeting where they discuss how to beat the first boss)

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino follows her sister close behind. "But sis do we really need to be in a guild?"

[/QUOTE]
"Its not for a guild, just to beat the first boss." (There so u don't gotta change it xD )

Aero would take a seat in the back and cringe as beta testers where brought up. Well if Taka could figure out who I was then others can.. Jeez this guy is way to against beta testers...

)(oh)

Rino caught up to his sister. "Sis, are we gonna stick together or do you wanna split up?" Rino asks. "Because after this first boss is taken down, people might find out who we are."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper])(oh)
Rino caught up to his sister. "Sis, are we gonna stick together or do you wanna split up?" Rino asks. "Because after this first boss is taken down, people might find out who we are."

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. I don't want to but you bring up a good point.. I suppose it wont be to bad.. As long as they keep there comments to themselves.. So i'll leave that up to you, im fine either way." She replies.

Michi teamed up with another person for her assignment to help. She looked back and saw a boy in a blue shirt team up with a person in a cloak. She looks back and sees a party invite from her teammate. She accepts it and then notices his name "Kano" she said it quietly

"I think we should team up beacause we are familiar with how eachother fight." Rino says. "But please don't go crazy on the newbies please, we don't want them finding out."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I think we should team up beacause we are familiar with how eachother fight." Rino says. "But please don't go crazy on the newbies please, we don't want them finding out."

[/QUOTE]
She'd chuckle awkwardly while scratching the back of her neck, "I'll try.." She then sends a party invitation to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rino accepts the party invitation. "Ok 'Aero', lets go kill us a boss!" Rino exclaimed as he jumped in the air.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino accepts the party invitation. "Ok 'Aero', lets go kill us a boss!" Rino exclaimed as he jumped in the air.

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles at his enthusiasm, "Lets go!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Time skip to the night like in the anime?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. lol idk how to do it but im trying) It was now night.

Michi sat down. Keno was next to her. She had her head on his shoulder. Since the meeting, she had gotten to know him better. She did not want to leave his side, and she was sure he felt the same since he had his arm around her.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Sis, where are we gonna stay the night?" Rino asks. "I don't want to sleep on the ground outside."

[/QUOTE]
"We'll just rent a room in a inn or something.."

"Cool, and since you're the oldest you're buying," Rino says. "Because you got to take care of me 'because your wittle brover," Rino says the last part in a baby voice.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Cool, and since you're the oldest you're buying," Rino says. "Because you got to take care of me 'because your wittle brover," Rino says the last part in a baby voice.

[/QUOTE]
She'd sigh a bit, "Oh god.." She'd mutter. "Lets go." She'd head off towards an inn. (sorry lol I got distracted, watching fullmetal alchemist xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back