• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled "If you two would excuse me.... I am going to by my shop now.." she said as she went on to the teleporter and was waving to both of them

[/QUOTE]
She'd wave back.

"Oh, do I? Nononono.. It's nothing!" She laughed. She tried to take her mind off all that just happened and waved back.

"Bye!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerdyy said:
"Oh, do I? Nononono.. It's nothing!" She laughed. She tried to take her mind off all that just happened and waved back.
"Bye!"
"Well Taka, we shared an account if you were wondering why I received it. Eventually I got my own and she gave me the stats."

Michi cam back from the teleporter. She had a wide smile on her face. "I got one" she said happily "On this floor of course, cause all the bosses were reset so people could get to them.... but still." she said happily "If you want to come by my shop I am in town.... but I may be escalating my shop to the various floors as players go on"

"Um... Oh, okay..." She sighed with relief. Totally dodged that. Good job, me. She thought.

"Oh, cool! I look forward to asking you to repairing my staff." She laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi cam back from the teleporter. She had a wide smile on her face. "I got one" she said happily "On this floor of course, cause all the bosses were reset so people could get to them.... but still." she said happily "If you want to come by my shop I am in town.... but I may be escalating my shop to the various floors as players go on"

[/QUOTE]
"Cool, i'll stop by later!" Aero grins.

"Well I gotta get to work.. Cya around." Aero swips her hand down to summon her menu and scrolls down a bit to where the log out button should be. She raises an eyebrow. "Its gone?" She half asks half states.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi came by. "Um Aero...." she said. She had not realized she knew already. "Where is the logout button... I need to go eat..."

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know..? I couldnt find it either.." Her lips would curl into a frown.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Do... do you think it is a bug?" she asked her. "I mean... it was there yesterday..."

[/QUOTE]
"No.. Someone would of already messaged the Game Master.. And its happened on the day its released.. Something doesnt feel right.." (Heh excuse my powergaming) At that moment everyone is teleported to the Town of Beginnings.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](You are the GM)
Michi looked around "What...."

[/QUOTE]
(Lol ik but still imma apologize cuz I can :P ) She looks around and her frown deepens. Someone forced a teleport..

'Why am I here again,' Rino thaught to himself when he got teleported. 'I just got out of this town to go grind a little bit.' Rino looked around at the other players that were around and noticed a player that he recognized. "Sis over here," he yelled as he ran towards his sister.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]'Why am I here again,' Rino thaught to himself when he got teleported. 'I just got out of this town to go grind a little bit.' Rino looked around at the other players that were around and noticed a player that he recognized. "Sis over here," he yelled as he ran towards his sister.

[/QUOTE]
She'd hear him and turn in his direction and waves, walking towards him. "This is weird.." She says once she reaches him.

"Wait who is the girl," Rino asked pointing at Michi. "And why would need to-," Rino stopped mid sentence when he looked up at the sky. "Sis what's going on?"

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Wait who is the girl," Rino asked pointing at Michi. "And why would need to-," Rino stopped mid sentence when he looked up at the sky. "Sis what's going on?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well im assuming thats the game master."

(The site keeps not responding. Ok im sorry but i dont know what he actually said and the site wont work so im gonna just sau that he said it already...)

The cloaked figure then proceeds to explain how the log out button being missed is not a bug and was on purpose. He explains how if the nerve gear is attempted to be taken off a wave is sent and fries there brain and about duing in game and in real life. Then about the gift he left for everyone, afterwards he disappears.

Aero's eyes widen as she looks at her new friends. (Ok the lag is real... And sorry if that was inaccurate :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back