• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Michi sighed and got up. She saw Aero and her brother. She said something to Kano but it was not audible. She then ran off in the direction of her store.

(Rewatching SAO)

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino follows her close behind. "Are we gonna share a room," he asks.

[/QUOTE]
"We don't gotta. Honestly I got enough col to buy a good sized house.. But a house is pretty useless when you travel so much... So if you don't wanna its fine." She chuckles.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighed and got up. She saw Aero and her brother. She said something to Kano but it was not audible. She then ran off in the direction of her store.
(Rewatching SAO)

[/QUOTE]
(Ive done that to many times xD )

"I don't want to waste your money, you need it buy better equipment in the future. So lets stay in one room together tonight."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"I don't want to waste your money, you need it buy better equipment in the future. So lets stay in one room together tonight."

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure its because you don't wanna spend my money?" She'd then smirk a little, "Or do you not wanna be away from your older sis?" She'd tease him.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](We went more than one day into the rp...... we went a full month with the meeting lol)

[/QUOTE]
(XDD Lol)

(The meetin is in episode 2 and that is a month away from it. Lets do a month worth of timeskip and then do another meeting or wait a couple posts then do it. If that is alright)

"Shut up!" Rino exclaimed as his cheecks became as red as his own hair from embarressment. "This 100% for your own benifit!"

(Lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](The meetin is in episode 2 and that is a month away from it. Lets do a month worth of timeskip and then do another meeting or wait a couple posts then do it. If that is alright)

[/QUOTE]
(sure oh and I don't might if you timeskip, like im not gonna object to it xD Im fine with anything, im easy!)

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Shut up!" Rino exclaimed as his cheecks became as red as his own hair from embarressment. "This 100% for your own benifit!"
(Lol)

[/QUOTE]
She'd laugh. "Sure thing bro." She says sarcastically while quickening her pace, walking a bit in front of him.

(Ok... and I know how to time skip)

*One Month Later*

Michi was walking to the Colosseum for the Boss briefing. Apperantley they had found the boss room for the first floor.

Rino shook his sister to wake her up. "Come on wke up, they found out where the boss room is and called a meeting," Rino says. "Lets go already!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Ok... and I know how to time skip)
*One Month Later*

Michi was walking to the Colosseum for the Boss briefing. Apperantley they had found the boss room for the first floor.

[/QUOTE]
(lol didn't see that)

"Im up! Im up! Lets go.." She gets up and heads to the Coliseum.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Rino got to the collesium he saw Michi and decided to with her. He went over to her and sat next to her. "Hey, aren't you that blacksmith girl I met the day the creator gave us the news?"

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]When Rino got to the collesium he saw Michi and decided to with her. He went over to her and sat next to her. "Hey, aren't you that blacksmith girl I met the day the creator gave us the news?"

[/QUOTE]
Michi sighed "Yea..." she said sadly. She waited for the meeting to start

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"You seem pretty upset, did something bad happen?" Rino asks, his voice filled with concern.

[/QUOTE]
"I.... I don't want to talk about it..." she said. She looked at where Kano would have sat. It was just like she was zoned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back