• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

(Oh alright :) ) He still holds his ears down out of nervousness and keeps moving around " how am I going to do this exactly do I avoid the Grimm and fight some directly"

Melody heard Tatsuya muttering and glanced curiously at him. She noticed the large sword at his side and smirked a little.

"What's he compensating for?" She muttered softly.

he reaches them and stands on the launch pad next to Moni. He then whispers to her hear "When we are launched be sure to land next to me or close by ok? I want you as a partner" he smiles

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgo squealed. "This is so cool! This is the day I become the hero this world deserves. Good thing I prepared a list!"

Virgo eagerly took out a rolled up piece of paper and unfurled it, reading it's contents as it nearly hit the ground due to it's length. "Let's see. Reach area of changing destiny...check!"

Libra259 said:
Moni chuckles typing on her phone, You want me as a partner then come find me. She turns it towards him and grins widely iit was almost time!
@JPTheWarrior
he grabs his phone and types something too You bet I will! he writes it and shows it to her

"Weapons." Virgo patted the shield under his cape and checked the sides of his waist, nodding at their prescence. "Check! Wow, two objectives down already! Ms.Beckham would be proud!"

Moni laughs. He's funny.. And kinda cute. She just smiles and twists her parasol around. Oh Neo you'd love the upgrades ive done on this.. There soo awesome..

Libra259 said:
Moni laughs. He's funny.. And kinda cute. She just smiles and twists her parasol around. Oh Neo you'd love the upgrades ive done on this.. There soo awesome..
he grins and winks at her. he grabs his giant sword and gets ready

SpicyLickiTounge said:
"Weapons." Virgo patted the shield under his cape and checked the sides of his waist, nodding at their prescence. "Check! Wow, two objectives down already! Ms.Beckham would be proud!"
Melody noticed Virgo's check list and leant towards him

"Am I supposed to have one of those?" She asked, looking around

"Alright since you're all here I think I should start now Glynda launch them"He said looking at Glynda.

He heard them and he grabbed his sword tightly standing still waiting to be launched

Douglass burst into the area and stood on a pad, quickly chugging his coffee.

"Phew! Made it."

He stretched, yawned, and pulled out a pair of aviators from his jacket, donning them and hefting his briefcase.

(alright people i'm not even sure if your all here or not so.....yeah @Libra259 do we start yet or we wait for everyone else?)

"what was that Virgo do you have a question?"He Faced Virgo sipping his coffee

Libra259 said:
(Yeah we can start.) Moni grins and prepares herself for the launch. (Everyone ready?)
(yeah) He smiles and puts his phone away. He gets ready. He will try to follow Moni.

He walks over to Virgo "Virgo yes you and the other students will be launched into the sky launch them glynda"

Glynda nods and launches the students. Moni closes her parasol as her grin widens. She's shoot into the air and towards over the forest.

Moni chuckles a bit at Virgo. Ah Is this kid gonna survive the fall? She wondered and opened her parasol. She flies up slightly and then begins to fall down at a decently slow pace, it would be easy for her to land.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back