• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

Nick grinned, allowing the wind to carry him outside on the skateboard. School was going to be exciting this year.

"Alright I see how it is, guess I'll try a little combo." *I summoned a fireball in my right hand and some electricity in my left and combined them* "wow a little unstable there, come on you can keep it together." *it turned out to be a little too much and it flew out of my hand and it exploded into a few trees* "holy hell man that was a little too much I guess, looks like he wins"

Kirt could hear the explosion but didnt see anything. He shrugged. "Hmmm... maybe the kid blew himself up? Wonderful. But just to even the odd...." Kirt took the opportunity to practice his ability to destroy. He saw a tree nearby him, took an intense look at it, then watched the tree suddenly explode into millions of pieces, the wood shrapnel launching in all directions. Fortunately, they didnt go beyond a small radias and didnt maim anyone. Kirt smiled at the explosion, but knew the whole campus probably heard the resounding boom. He kept his cool and kept walking.

@Shaba7 Nick laughed a little, allowing the wind to slow him down when he was going next to Kirt. "My dad will be so p*ssed, I'm not even joking. And he'll defiantly find out, so good luck at getting away with it!"

"Think it's time to go find my classes already, I think my clothes are a little singed I'll actually go change first, don't want to smell like smoke all day"*I started heading back to the dorms*

Clair was satting in the council room looking over the papers that were left for her when she suddenly heard , not one but, two explosions "aghh this school will end up driving me into a mental home" she muttered as she made her way out of the room to go investigate.

"well i was doing alright up until now" Clair sighed listening to what he had to say "ah i see so it was Kirt hmm" she turned to face Kirt "didn't i have to speak with you earlier this morning"

"I'd hate your job. Thank God I misbehave enough to not be considered for prefect." Nick sniggered happily as he watched the exchange

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirt was pissed that Nick instantly snitched, but he kept his cool. He took a look at Clair, about to apply his charm. "Well..... maybe it was..... maybe it wasnt? Doesnt even matter." He then attempted to lighten Clair's mood, mellow her out and relax.

Clair looked back to Nick "hmm so i assume you wouldn't mind giving a written account of what you seen Nick" Clair sighed turning back to Kirt "so do you want to confess now or...."

@mr.swiftshots, Shaba7,Samuel Briscomb "Ohhhhh well guess I'll see if anybody is around" *I walk outside and see clair,nick and kirt* "Hey guys,What's up"

"Screw the paperwork," Kirt chuckled. He channeled his energy fully to making Clair fall in bliss from his gaze. "Youre not gonna punish me..." he approached her, breathing distance, but not in an intimidating way, but a seductive way, lifting his hand under her chin to make eye contact. "Maybe we can settle this differently?"

Clair began to feel warm and extremely happy rather quickly ,which in turn made her feel somewhat uneasy "he hey what do you think your doing" she asked as he lifted her head .

Kirt smiled to her, as he enhanced the warming feelings, trying to ease her up. "No no, no questions. Me. You. My dorm. Tonight after curfew. You wont regret it." Kirt gave Clair a kissing motion before letting go of her chin. He brushed the back of his hand across her cheek. "How does that sound?"

Clair felt sick from what he was saying but she couldn't help feeling this way towards him "n.no ....stop this right now !" she managed to stutter out with all her will power.

Kirt knew she was struggling to resist. He clearly had full control over Clair, so he decided to up the tone of his power just a bit more, to ensure her closeness and warmth towards him. "You'll come through. Trust me." To top off his momentum, Kirt gave Clair a light kiss to the cheek before whispering in her ear sweetly, "I'll be waiting tonight, don't keep me hanging." After this finishing touch, he walked right past her, still peeking at her from the corner of his eye with a smug smile on his face.

Clair let out a sigh of relief when he left "Nick , whats his problem?" she asked trying to calm herself down and break her current train of thought. "he needs a serious beating abusing his powers like that!"

Nick raised his eyebrow at the exchange, "He's an idiot. Come hang with me and dad tonight so you don't. And yeah, I'll write up a report."

He turned to Kirt, "You'll come to realize that this school is my domain, so if you're doing something I don't like, you'll soon end up in trouble. Unless you my boyfriend, of course. Then you're never in trouble," He giggled to himself. "They call me 'Teacher's pet for a reason!"

"Oh please," Kirt mumbled, still walking and not facing Nick, "If i really wanted to, I can make you fall for me in a heartbeat. Hard." He turned away from Nick and continued his way towards his dorm.

Nick chuckled a little, "Nah, you can't. Dad would literally lock your powers by putting you in the psyche room for 24 hours at least."

Clair slowed time till she had reclaimed her cool and then spoke calmly to Nick "Nick for one your no teachers pet and two this is your fathers domain not yours , but thanks all the same" she smiled before turning back to Kirt whom she just watched with disgust , how could a man treat a woman like that ?

Nick stood, a little put off. "I beg your pardon, but I've been here all my life. I own it just as much as he does. And you know I can do what I claim," he said, reminding her of the incident in Clair's third year when he got a guy thrown in psyche just for looking at him wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back