• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

"i don't have the patience or the time to deal with you right now , so count yourself lucky" Clair sighed looking towards the terrible forced smile "if your late again it'll be detention"

"oh i am a student , a student whom has the power to hand out punishments" Clair smiled easing her stance somewhat "i also have access to the student records and staff room , i'm the student council president you see" @Obsessed

Natalie's lips formed into an 'Oh'. "That wasn't obvious." she whispered under her breathe. She smiled at the student council president, "So Miss President," she jabbed a finger by her shoulder, "I think I should go." she walked around the chairs, still facing her. When she was sure she have enough space, she turned around and ran out of the classroom.

@Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Clair sighed making her way back out and into the halls , this year was already starting to become 'interesting'. Clair continued to make her way to the cafeteria where she sat and began to read her music assignment.

Natalie slowed down after running out from the classroom. As she walked, she saw the cafeteria a couple of meters away. She was not able to take breakfast and there's no class... How about an early lunch?

Clair started tapping her fingers lightly on the table as if it was a piano , she followed the music note for note not paying attention to her surroundings.

As soon as Natalie get inside, she went in line to get food. It wasn't that long before she was carrying a tray with a bunch of food on them. She looked around, there were a lot of vacant chairs but her eyes fell on a familiar blonde girl's. She walked up towards her. "Hey, Ms. President. Want to eat?" She said, as if she didn't just ran away from this girl minutes ago. Without being invited, she put down her tray on the table and sat on the chair across from the girl. She picked up an apple. "Shatsyurblity?" She asked, her food full of sweet, cold apple.

Clair jumped somewhat when she heard the tray hit the table , no one ever sat with her even if the cafeteria was full.When she heard the girls voice she immediately recognized whom it was "N,Natalie why would you want to sit with me?" Clair asked looking up at the girl.

"Well..." She said after swallowing the apple, "Because you're the school student council president?" Natalie leaned and cupped her mouth. She looked at each of her side before speaking, as if telling her the deepest secret she have. "To also earn your goodwill so I won't suffer in detention." Natalie hissed.

She drew back and started eating. "Let's east shall we?" Natalie smiled, so big that her eyes smiled too.

Clair couldn't help but laugh at what Natalie had said , out of all the people in the school Clair never expected to be having lunch with her. "yeh sure" Clair smiled before digging into the sandwich she had beside her. "so Natalie how are you finding your classes ?"

Natalie looked up, her face was very thoughtful. "Well.." She trailed off uncomfortably after forcing to swallow a steak. "Yesterday, I fell asleep on class and skipped the rest. Today, I was late. So I don't know." She looked at Clair and shrugged, as if saying "What can you do?"

"Natalie don't you care about your attendance and grades , at this rate you could be a drop out by next year" Clair sighed . one class in two days wasn't exactly something to be proud of. "ugh never ind your not going to listen to me anyway...." Clair said quietly before taking another bite out of her sandwich.

@Obsessed

"Well.. Yeah. But it's just the second day of class, isn't it? Yolo." Natalie grinned and stared at Clair while she brought a spoonful of rice with a steak on top of it. Natalie gave a thumbs up, "Tiscafteriahagodfod." She said as she munched the food.

@Mr Swiftshots

"Yolo huh , well that is true its not an excuse to do what you want you know" Clair said smiling back at the girl. "the food here is pretty good i guess , i only really have it at events and meetings though" Clair said quietly before returning to her food . after swallowing she spoke again "so with all this time you've had off you must of had some fun right?"

Natalie swallowed the water from the bottle. As she put it down on the table, she refreshingly sighed. A faint chuckle escaped from her lips, "Well, if by fun you mean alone, pretty much."

"alone , why would you skip class just to be alone?" Clair asked as she tossed her crusts into the bin. Sure Clair normally spent her free time alone but that was free time and it got pretty lonely , She would never skip class to put herself in that position

"I'm not stupid.." that phrase made Natalie rethink. "Well, I am, kind of but still, I'm not stupid. I didn't skip classes to be alone. I actually wanted to make friends but I was moody yesterday, it kept affecting the people around me." Natalie shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back