• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

"Nick he was sent there due to him previous record , not because he looked at you wrong" Clare sighed looking down at her watch "i had to do the paperwork , i should know"

Nick humphed, "I was still the main reason he actually got sent down. Dad was willing to let the second offense slid because he believes in 3rd times the lucky one. But i convinced him."

"well if that's the case , then i'd have to thank you for the abuse that child gave me" Clair joked sitting down on the closest bench , she had an hour till class.

"oh come now Nick , don't throw such harsh words around willy nilly" Clare said with a smile , sure nick made her job a lot harder then it needed to be but she enjoyed his company none the less "so what have you been up to today?" @Samuel Briscomb

"me well your father has asked me to stop time skipping classes , so my days been rather boring in that aspect" she stopped for a second before speaking again "but i have to say i had a lot of work to do today thanks to the newbies"

Nick laughed a little, "He was getting annoyed with all the people that did that. He would complain in the appartment at night all the time! And at least I helped making your job more intriguing!"

"i don't see why its a problem , time only skips forward for me , the rest of the class still get there full class time" Clair sighed "and its not as if i'm failing any classes"

@Samuel Briscomb

Alexander sat in the far back corner of the cafeteria, toying with a rock the size of his hand. "This year will finally be different... I'll finally fit in with the other students..." He said to himself.

@Mr Swiftshots "It's because Dad wants you to do the best you can. 'Passing' isn't getting 100%. Did you know that starting tomorrow almost every normal class will use power aplication?"

Clair pouted when he mentioned the passing grades "i'm more than capable of acing all my grade i simply chose not to why do you think all my tests are forty percent exactly"

she paused for a second before replying to what he said "yeh i read about it last week and sighed it off the day after , not that its really going to affect me i use my powers everyday"

@Mr Swiftshots "Well then you should do it. I always pass, because I'm an idiot that tries hard and studies loads. Dad will get so annoyed if you fail again." Nick replied, before pausing for a few seconds. "It will for me. My Bunsen burner will be my hand," his eyes glowed with excitement.

Drako909 said:
Alexander sat in the far back corner of the cafeteria, toying with a rock the size of his hand. "This year will finally be different... I'll finally fit in with the other students..." He said to himself.
After talking with Clair, he turned around and headed inside, noticing the boy and deciding to brush him with wind, hoping to shock him.

[QUOTE="Samuel Briscomb]After talking with Clair, he turned around and headed inside, noticing the boy and deciding to brush him with wind, hoping to shock him.

[/QUOTE]
When Alexander felt the breeze, he merely smirked and sent the rock straight for Nick, attempting to prove his dominance over him.

Sweaty from running, Natalie barged in the class, slipping on the process. Luckily she got hold of the edge of the teacher's table. She rose up, "He-" she noticed there were no students and realized that the class was already done. Natalie, panting heavily, slumped on the teacher's seat. Her jolly mood going down.

Clair was passing by the maths classroom on her way to the cafeteria when she noticed someone panting within the room. "hey are you ok , class is over now you know"

Natalie looked up and saw the blonde girl she met on her first day. "Ah.. Yeah." She replied after she took control of her breathing and when her heart lowered to normal. "Ran a dash from home." She grinned awkwardly.

@Mr Swiftshots

"a dash from home huh , i hope you don't mean your late on the second day of school" Clair sighed leaning against the door frame. "i swear you newbies are just trying to make my job harder"

Natalie smiled awkwardly. She looked around sneakily for some escape routes. "Uh.. That's exactly what happened." She laughed awkwardly. "Life. Ha-ha-ha..." And stopped. She gave her an awkward, pursed smile.

@Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back