• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

"the office is right down that hall and to your left" Clair smiled at the kid "if there's anything else you need help with just come find me okay. @CaptainReese (its cool)

@Samuel Briscomb @Obsessed Kirt noticed Naomi and smiled at her, seemingly warmly. He murmured to Nick "Watch and learn, little boy." then proceeded to the new girl. "Well hello there, young lady," he greeted, getting closer with each step, posing wtih his hands in his pocket and a cocky smile on his face.

Naomi's eyebrow rose, "Why?" she put her hand down, concern flicked on her face. "Is there something wrong? Did I offend you?"

Another boy greeted her and her confusion turned into her happy smile like earlier, "Hello!" but she didn't held up her hand anymore, "Your friend seems to be offended of me." there was a bit of sadness as she said that.

@Samuel Briscomb @Shaba7

Last edited by a moderator:
@Obsessed "Aw don't worry about him," Kirt chuckled. "He's a bit of a...... cockblock to say the least." Kirt used his pathokinesis to ensure the emotional warmth of the conversation between him and Naomi. "Name's Kirt, by the way. You?" he raised his hand to shake with his new friend.

"Oh... I thought I used my ability on him. I can sometimes use it unconsciously." he gave the boy sitting on the floor a pitied smile. Naomi turned to the other guy who answered her question, "Naomi, nice to meet you!" she shook her hands.

@Samuel Briscomb @Shaba7

"well nice to meet you jon , and anytime" She quickly took her leave in search of Nick . He never made her job easy for her nor did he care about the stress. she continued outside. After a few steps she noticed him cowering within a cloak of wind. "Nick what are you doing get up this instant!"

@Samuel Briscomb "Oh." was what only Naomi said. "Well, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to shock you or something."

@Shaba7 "I guess? I haven't memorized the scientific terms.... But how did you know?"

@CaptainReese She noticed another guy. Naomi smiled at him, "Hello! My name is Naomi, and my abilities... Well, I can manipulate emotions, weather and life and death. The last one is kind of.. weird. I haven't used it.. as far as I have known."

(you guys post too fast, my notifs are going crazy. I can't keep up. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back