• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reincarnated Gods

"Hey, hey. No need to get feisty. I understand being tired." Astra said after the girl's annoyed reply. She stopped for a moment to take in all she could of what this girl was about to say, because it was probably going to be the first actual answers she was going to get. Once she hear the answer, she froze. No... way, a goddess? It had to be a joke - but it also made sense... "That actually... makes a bit of sense... but... why in the world are we reincarnated? If we are."

@CelestialBunny

CelestialBunny said:
Melody didn't even notice that girl there, she moved her silvery blue hair, out of her face to examine the girl to see if she was also a reincarnation. "Okay I'm sorry but after teleporting- to I don't know where- I get really tired." She said in a slightly annoyed tone. She was worried that these people wouldn't believe her when she told them the truth. She quickly sent a small tornado to the figures that where chasing them in attempt to have more time to explain her situation. "Okay here goes" she took a deep breath and spilled the beans. "You are reincarnated gods and goddesses"
Jake looked at her with a mental facepalm "I already know that" he stated. Though there was ALOT missing from what he knew of his 'supposed' past life. He hadn't the slightest clue of who he was the reincarnation of other than what he found out himself. That was why he was looking for something, anything, that would tell him about this 'Veyd Sahvoz' and what it all meant. Dazed in thought, he was nearly hit by a steel giant figure but in a split second he had sent a void blast at them. He stood there wide eyed for a moment that he nearly destroyed half of the flippin hall "That's. . . .new" he exclaimed.

@Newtype @ShadyAce

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's all because one day, some darkness just came. It was a powerful force, turning men against women, god against god. Then we figured it out! Reincarnation! You see, the gods that survived thought that, in reincarnation, their powers would increase due to the new vessels being able to contain more power. Maybe even teach them new tricks! But something went wrong. All your memories got wiped. Some gods had backup plans but most did not. I was somegods back up plan. Any of you remember?" Melody asked.

"Alright I have them, several presences similar to my own surrounded by a hostile force. They seem like they may need help so I am going in. In the meantime, contact the other Raiju who came here with you and have them on standby should I need them." Raikou said. The Raiju replied "Yes my lord." Raikou's body became covered in an aura of electricity as he honed in on the presences of the others and then teleported to them. The hall became filled with sparke and crackles of electricity as Raikou arrived just as the girl explained, for him this was the final piece of the puzzle. If what she says is true and the Raiju follow him, then that means that he is the Thunder God Raijin.

"You guys look like your in a bide, need a little jumpstart." Raikou said to the group with lightning pulsated around him. He also started to conclude about why the Raiju wouldn't tell him about the other things to his powers as these must be the "more power" the reincarnation was meant to have. Raikou extended his arm and formed a bolt of lightning through it he summoned a Regalia Totsuka blade in the form of a katana. He infused his esoteric lightning into the blade. He sensed several figures behind him and without turning around he slashed them to bits in an instant.

@gogojojo331 @CelestialBunny @AnarchyReins @Eagershadow3 @ShadyAce

CelestialBunny said:
"It's all because one day, some darkness just came. It was a powerful force, turning men against women, god against god. Then we figured it out! Reincarnation! You see, the gods that survived thought that, in reincarnation, their powers would increase due to the new vessels being able to contain more power. Maybe even teach them new tricks! But something went wrong. All your memories got wiped. Some gods had backup plans but most did not. I was somegods back up plan. Any of you remember?" Melody asked.
Newtype said:
"Alright I have them, several presences similar to my own surrounded by a hostile force. They seem like they may need help so I am going in. In the meantime, contact the other Raiju who came here with you and have them on standby should I need them." Raikou said. The Raiju replied "Yes my lord." Raikou's body became covered in an aura of electricity as he honed in on the presences of the others and then teleported to them. The hall became filled with sparke and crackles of electricity as Raikou arrived just as the girl explained, for him this was the final piece of the puzzle. If what she says is true and the Raiju follow him, then that means that he is the Thunder God Raijin.
"You guys look like your in a bide, need a little jumpstart." Raikou said to the group with lightning pulsated around him. He also started to conclude about why the Raiju wouldn't tell him about the other things to his powers as these must be the "more power" the reincarnation was meant to have. Raikou extended his arm and formed a bolt of lightning through it he summoned a Regalia Totsuka blade in the form of a katana. He infused his esoteric lightning into the blade. He sensed several figures behind him and without turning around he slashed them to bits in an instant.

@Newtype @ShadyAce

Artemisia awoke with a start. Oh wow! I fell asleep. She looks around and sees a very strange scene indeed. There is no bus, no students, she is back in her little closet of an office that passes as the "nurses" office. Even though she is not a nurse, the whole area knows about her healing abilities so they took her on as the school nurse. How did I get back in my office? I am sure I got on the bus. Confused and a little bit disoriented, she stands and walks to the door. She hears voices on the other side, so decides to see what is happening and opens the door to see several "students" talking. She also sees the hallway is badly damaged. "What in the world is going on here?"

RedSophie said:
Artemisia awoke with a start. Oh wow! I fell asleep. She looks around and sees a very strange scene indeed. There is no bus, no students, she is back in her little closet of an office that passes as the "nurses" office. Even though she is not a nurse, the whole area knows about her healing abilities so they took her on as the school nurse. How did I get back in my office? I am sure I got on the bus. Confused and a little bit disoriented, she stands and walks to the door. She hears voices on the other side, so decides to see what is happening and opens the door to see several "students" talking. She also sees the hallway is badly damaged. "What in the world is going on here?"
"No time to explain! Now let's get the hell outta here!" shouted Jake, still trying to find out how they'd manage to get out.

Melody got an idea instantly, my teleportation! I can probably take one person at a time. Without thinking of the consequences she blurted out. "I can take one person at a time, using my teleportation ability!" She said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back