• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reincarnated Gods

Marcus's head perked up when he heard a laugh. He couldn't fine where it was, but he knew someone was hear hiding. When Marcus felt the snowball hit his face he immediately looked at Oliver. Marcus then ran over to him and tackled him into the snow. and began to wrestle with him. Marcus then let out a boisterous laugh because this is the most fun he had in a long time.

AnarchyReins said:
Marcus's head perked up when he heard a laugh. He couldn't fine where it was, but he knew someone was hear hiding. When Marcus felt the snowball hit his face he immediately looked at Oliver. Marcus then ran over to him and tackled him into the snow. and began to wrestle with him. Marcus then let out a boisterous laugh because this is the most fun he had in a long time.
After seeing that Jake laughed even more than he did before, swiftly picking up a bit of snow and throwing at Marcus and another one at the teacher, who didn't seem to care.

@AnarchyReins @The other person . .. oh I forget :/

Oliver continued to wrestle with Marcus. He rolled around, and tried his best to pin Marcus down into the snow, "is that the best you got?" He taunted in a joking manor. Honestly this wasn't how Oliver pictured school, but it sure was fun.

When Marcus felt the snowball that Jake threw hit him. He got a mischievous look in his eyes. Marcus took the snow around him and made a giant snow ball. Marcus then mouthed the words run, and threw it at him. The funny thing was the snowball continued to gather snow as it flew through the air. Marcus then laughed again as it hit Jake square in the face.

Lucy threw a few snowballs at Marcus, and her luck still hits him even if he does have a chance to stop them. "You should probably clean up the snow, since the teacher will probably question where did this snow come from." said Lucy, as she then started to laugh when Marcus started to wrestle Oliver in the snow. "Yeah, the white hair guy is going win the wrestle." said Lucy, who doesn't know that what she just said right now would end up being true.

@AnarchyReins @Eagershadow3

Astra dug her face into the black cats fur that sat beside her to keep herself quiet. But she couldn't resist. Carefully and quietly, Astra gathered snow and made a medium sized snowball.

She pelted it in the direction of the two wrestlers - harder than others can since she is stronger in darkness and shadows - and it seemed that a snowball traveling like a bullet appeared out of no where, since she was still seemingly invisible.

@AnarchyReins @Eagershadow3

Last edited by a moderator:
(Don't think there is one - we made this school up it wasn't originally a part of the rp plot so... no teacher xDD )

As Oliver continued to wrestle I finally started to try. Marcus flipped him over and put his hands under his arms, and locked his hands behind Oliver's head. "Oliver I think I win, but you can still try ti get out of this." Marcus said, as he locked Oliver's legs with his feet. Marcus then stood up, and let out a hand to help Oliver up. Marcus's eyes the glowed bright blue, and the snow cleared. "Well there goes that fun." Marcus says as he picked up one last snow ball and threw it at Lucy who wasn't looking.

AnarchyReins said:
When Marcus felt the snowball that Jake threw hit him. He got a mischievous look in his eyes. Marcus took the snow around him and made a giant snow ball. Marcus then mouthed the words run, and threw it at him. The funny thing was the snowball continued to gather snow as it flew through the air. Marcus then laughed again as it hit Jake square in the face.
Jake wiped off the snow from his face and began chuckling even more as he got up and got some more snow from the ground, looking directly at Marcus and Oliver and laughing at their wrestling a bit. Once the snow was gone he took the snow ball from behind his back and threw it right at the back of Marcus's face "Well isn't this. . . . intriguing?" he asked.

@AnarchyReins

Astra missed her first shot, but she was determined. She quickly picked up a snowball before the snow was cleared.

She decided to pelt it at the unsuspecting Jake. The greatest thing is that they would have no idea where it came from. Only because she was invisible and covered by shadows to look non existent

The snowball had much better accuracy this time, and was flying through the air faster than a snowball should.

@Veyd Sahvoz

ShadyAce said:
Astra missed her first shot, but she was determined. She quickly picked up a snowball before the snow was cleared.
She decided to pelt it at the unsuspecting Jake. The greatest thing is that they would have no idea where it came from. Only because she was invisible and covered by shadows to look non existent

The snowball had much better accuracy this time, and was flying through the air faster than a snowball should.

@Veyd Savoz
Not even turning to look, Jake put his hand out to catch it "You can come out now" said Jake looking directly at her.

@ShadyAce

Marcus just looked a Jake and smiled. Marcus thought to himself that he was going to be able to make some friends here. He then saw where the snowball came from. Marcus then went over there and blew a icy cold wind at the spot hoping to get some kind of reaction from the person. When he heard Jake say "You can come out now." That just agreed to me thinking there was someone hiding.

Astra's voice became as dark as night, but also as elegant as the stars. "Now why should I?" and at that moment darkness dawned in the classroom. Astra stumbled back - sure, she didn't like to be told what to do, but she didn't know she could sound like that, without trying. Nonetheless make it dark.

The cold wind didn't affect her at all. In fact it was nice - just like darkness. They knew she was there, so she made herself visible as she stood. The shadow that covered herself and her cat dispersed into an array of bats that flew off her body and then the bats burst into nothingness. She didn't try to do that either.

@AnarchyReins @Veyd Sahvoz

As soon as Haymitch caught his breath, he noticed something was off. Just the air, the walls, even his desk felt that it was such a fake imitation. Even the fact that there was no teacher here was strange. Also, sure their school was called the Empire High, The teacher never called them Olympians... He went over to look outside, and noticed... the outside was even wrong... He tried to open the windows to see, but there was nothing to take a hold of..."What the hell...?" He mumbled to himself. The windows were even painted on... He heard the sound of clanking metal in the halls.

ShadyAce said:
Astra's voice became as dark as night, but also as elegant as the stars. "Now why should I?" and at that moment darkness dawned in the classroom. Astra stumbled back - sure, she didn't like to be told what to do, but she didn't know she could sound like that, without trying. Nonetheless make it dark.
The cold wind didn't affect her at all. In fact it was nice - just like darkness. They knew she was there, so she made herself visible as she stood. The shadow that covered herself and her cat dispersed into an array of bats that flew off her body and then burst into nothingness. She didn't try to do that either.

@AnarchyReins @Veyd Sahvoz
gogojojo331 said:
As soon as Haymitch caught his breath, he noticed something was off. Just the air, the walls, even his desk felt that it was such a fake imitation. Even the fact that there was no teacher here was strange. Also, sure their school was called the Empire High, The teacher never called them Olympians... He went over to look outside, and noticed... the outside was even wrong... He tried to open the windows to see, but there was nothing to take a hold of..."What the hell...?" He mumbled to himself. The windows were even painted on... He heard the sound of clanking metal in the halls.
Jake stood there with a serious look and tried to sense where she'd gone. He looked around at Marcus "The hells going on" he said, sensing a presence in the hall but his head hurt when he tried to figure out who or what it was. Grasping his head it started to hurt and he went to his knees. It didn't end there, he began getting visions of darkness and mysterious figures he felt like he'd seen before but he hadn't. It was odd and he hadn't realized what it was and he probably wouldn't until it was to late.

Astra raised her hands and sucked the darkness into her palms with ease.

"Ah...haha... I'll be off." Astra said with wariness in her voice. She rubbed her hand on the back of her head. She still didn't belong - they had powers, she had powers, but it didn't feel right. then ran for the exit, hoping no one would stop her.

When Astra ran to the door, it felt like running into infinity. It stretched and stretched, the exit getting father away. Then behind them were men, clad in silver. They looked at her and crept closer, their fists balled and ready to strike. One took a giant hook right away, and as it inched closer, Astra would have seconds to react to the situation.

Marcus saw the man in silver with the hook going for Astra. So Marcus did the only thing he could think of. He shot ice at the man successfully freezing him. "Astra you can hank me alter with going to get coffee with me, but duck." Marcus hoping she would duck shot two more balls of ice at the last man clad in silver. He than ran for Astra to she if she was okay.

AnarchyReins said:
Marcus saw the man in silver with the hook going for Astra. So Marcus did the only thing he could think of. He shot ice at the man successfully freezing him. "Astra you can hank me alter with going to get coffee with me, but duck." Marcus hoping she would duck shot two more balls of ice at the last man clad in silver. He than ran for Astra to she if she was okay.
Jake got up from having a massive headache Looks like he knew something was up, he thought to himself while smirking. Getting up, he looked over to the door then to Lucy "We should get out of here, follow me" he said, waiting for her by the door.

@Blackrose7 @gogojojo331

"W-what..." Astra spun on her heels, noticing the fist that inched towards her. Her instincts took over, and almost perfectly in time, she ducked and flipped onto the frozen mans shoulder, and used a sharp blade made of a shadow and stuck it through the guy's head. She did the same with the second man, timing it so she got on him right after he was frozen.

She jumped down. "How do you know my name? ... Are you Marcus... why would I know that... ugh." Astra came for answers, but she has only ever gotten more questions.

Haymitch looked around. "What the hell..." He ran over only to get yanked up by anther figure and thrown through a door for the class across from him. This one was an exact replica of the first classroom. "Is this the matrix or something?" He groaned, trying to get back up. The men walked even closer to him. "Your kind abandoned us..." The figure drew his Greek sword. "It has granted us our first step toward vengeance...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back