• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reincarnated Gods

gogojojo331 said:
Haymitch looked around. "What the hell..." He ran over only to get yanked up by anther figure and thrown through a door for the class across from him. This one was an exact replica of the first classroom. "Is this the matrix or something?" He groaned, trying to get back up. The men walked even closer to him. "Your kind abandoned us..." The figure drew his Greek sword. "It has granted us our first step toward vengeance...."
Seeing the figure through the door, Jake opened up the palm of his hand and threw a thermo-ball right at the figure. "Your welcome" he said while looking back at Lucy "You coming or not?" he asked, impatiently, not wanting any of the people around him to get hurt. He could sense more coming and prepared himself for what might happen.

@Blackrose7 @gogojojo331 @Enneone else

(Darkness thingy's attacking what we thought was a school but turned out to be some sort of illusion. I think :/ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver ran up and kicked the Greek sword out of the figures hand. He then scrambled to pick it up. The figure charged at him, and Instinctively Oliver danced around it and sliced it across the back, killing it. Oliver then moved onto the next one, locking swords with it.

"I am coming even though I get the feeling that nothing bad is going to happen to us." said Lucy, since because they have her around, bad things can't affect her nor everyone if she somehow managed to give them luck.

Lucy also accidentally have some of her amazing luck rub off on her towards her classmates when they were in that classroom, since her powers can do that, and she doesn't know about that.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Blackrose7 said:
"I am coming even though I get the feeling that nothing bad is going to happen to us." said Lucy, since because they have her around, bad things can't affect her nor everyone if she somehow managed to give them luck.
Lucy also accidentally have some of her amazing luck rub off on her towards her classmates when they were in that classroom, since her powers can do that, and she doesn't know about that.

@Veyd Sahvoz
Grabbing Lucy's hand he brought her out of the class and as soon as he stepped out he was nearly hit by a figure. Luckily, he dodged it and was able to jam a void ball into the figures chest, ripping a hole in him and sending him across the hall. Getting up he looked over at Oliver and Marcus, hoping they'd realize this wasn't real and make it out. "Follow me" he began running down the hall, at an attempt to get the hell outta there.

@Blackrose7

Oliver was making quick work of the figures around him. Strangely using a weapon came naturally to him. Hey, maybe Oliver 1.0 was some sort of duelist or legendary sword fighter dude. Currently he was taking on two Figures at the same time. From parrying, dodging, slashing, and thrusting he quickly tore threw the two figures. After spotting two other students running off he decided to follow them.

(He calls the old Oliver, Oliver 1.0)

Marcus ran and caught up with Jake, but he jumped in front of him and started shoot ice spike at the figures killing them. Marcus yelled, " ???????? ?????."(Ice armor in greek.) Marcus was them covered in brilliant ice armor. He then yelled, "??????????? (Blizzard), and a sparkling sword formed in his hand. Marcus then started fighting the things as he was in front of the group. Marcus had no idea what he was doing or where he was getting these things from.

Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

images

Eagershadow3 said:
Oliver was making quick work of the figures around him. Strangely using a weapon came naturally to him. Hey, maybe Oliver 1.0 was some sort of duelist or legendary sword fighter dude. Currently he was taking on two Figures at the same time. From parrying, dodging, slashing, and thrusting he quickly tore threw the two figures. After spotting two other students running off he decided to follow them.
(He calls the old Oliver, Oliver 1.0)
AnarchyReins said:
Marcus ran and caught up with Jake, but he jumped in front of him and started shoot ice spike at the figures killing them. Marcus yelled, " ???????? ?????."(Ice armor in greek.) Marcus was them covered in brilliant ice armor. He then yelled, "??????????? (Blizzard), and a sparkling sword formed in his hand. Marcus then started fighting the things as he was in front of the group. Marcus had no idea what he was doing or where he was getting these things from.

Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

images

Seeing Marcus's strange armor he created a scythe out of black flames and split the figures, coming from behind him, in half like he was familiar with the scythe yet never used one. He looked at his hands after the scythe disappeared but snapped out of his daze and ran with them to the exit, relying only on his ability of perception and nothing else.

Again, Astra's instincts took over. Her body was agile and dodged almost every incoming attack. She then summoned a sword made of black material, and she seemed to be a natural with it.

All she had ever wanted was answers, but all she had ever gotten was more questions. But now she couldn't think about how weird it was that she was supposedly a natural warrior.

Her cat seemed to be able to fight off others on it's own as well - because her cat was always a ninja kitty. It just didn't make sense, but somewhere inside she felt normal and at home with this strange magic.

But she darted after the other kids, and was fighting off the figures that followed them.

Anne-Marie was freaking out not your regular, 'I'm late' freak out more like 'I don't know who I am' freak out. "Umm.. What's the last thing I remember?" She thought to herself, "nothing, I remember nothing." She said in tears. "Get a grip girl" she told herself. She quickly took a book bag and pack a few necessities and was on her way. While she passed a school, she figured she might as well start her search there just like that she walked in.

Melody woke up feeling tired and very weighed down. She looked around and realized she was at the gods palace, air temple.... whatever they called it, she sat up and noticed it was empty. She then remembered what had happened, the remaining gods have left her a task to gather them and help them remember. When she was given her teleportation ability, for her mission, she must have been knocked out by its power. "Okay, before I go anywhere I have to figure this out." Melody mumbled to herself. She focused her hardest and was able to figure out how to use her ability, but it drains a lot of her energy. She didn't know where to start, so she decided to visit whoever Hermes had become. She focused on getting there and with a poof of mystical blue clouds she appeared in front of ... Some random boy, she didn't recognize as being Hermes. "Um.. hello?" She had a small smile and realized it was going to be very difficult to help the reincarnated gods.@gogojojo331

Raikou had been moving around sightseeing, he didn't need to practice as he felt he already had the tournament in the bag. Though something was bothering him and he tried to ignore the feeling, but the more he tried to ignore it the more stormy sky became until a loud thunder sounded drawing his attention. "You must not ignore your instincts my lord." said one of the Raiju suddenly next to him. Raikou said "I guess not." He began to expand his supernatural awareness searching for the disturbance.

Oliver quickly checked behind him to see if everyone was with them, but surely enough a boy and some other girl that he hasn't seen were standing there. The girl didn't notice what was going on, so Oliver ran twords them. He faught his was through the figures. He only suffered from a few small cuts that were scattered around his body, but it still stung like hell. After fighting his way though the hall he was finally at the two, "chit chat is great and all, but we should really get out of here," he told the two. Before he could say anything else a figure swung it's sword, but luckily he was fast enough to parry the blow.

@CelestialBunny @gogojojo331

Haymich was paralyzed with fear when he saw a girl just appear in front of him. He jumped back for a second, and slammed against the wall. "AAAAH!" He screamed and looked around. "What the hell is going on? Who are you? What is this?" She looked like she had some answers, anyways...Maybe vague ones, but that was better than nothing.

CelestialBunny said:

Anne-Marie was freaking out not your regular, 'I'm late' freak out more like 'I don't know who I am' freak out. "Umm.. What's the last thing I remember?" She thought to herself, "nothing, I remember nothing." She said in tears. "Get a grip girl" she told herself. She quickly took a book bag and pack a few necessities and was on her way. While she passed a school, she figured she might as well start her search there just like that she walked in.

Melody woke up feeling tired and very weighed down. She looked around and realized she was at the gods palace, air temple.... whatever they called it, she sat up and noticed it was empty. She then remembered what had happened, the remaining gods have left her a task to gather them and help them remember. When she was given her teleportation ability, for her mission, she must have been knocked out by its power. "Okay, before I go anywhere I have to figure this out." Melody mumbled to herself. She focused her hardest and was able to figure out how to use her ability, but it drains a lot of her energy. She didn't know where to start, so she decided to visit whoever Hermes had become. She focused on getting there and with a poof of mystical blue clouds she appeared in front of ... Some random boy, she didn't recognize as being Hermes. "Um.. hello?" She had a small smile and realized it was going to be very difficult to help the reincarnated gods.@gogojojo331

Eagershadow3 said:
Oliver quickly checked behind him to see if everyone was with them, but surely enough a boy and some other girl that he hasn't seen were standing there. The girl didn't notice what was going on, so Oliver ran twords them. He faught his was through the figures. He only suffered from a few small cuts that were scattered around his body, but it still stung like hell. After fighting his way though the hall he was finally at the two, "chit chat is great and all, but we should really get out of here," he told the two. Before he could say anything else a figure swung it's sword, but luckily he was fast enough to parry the blow.
@Newtype @CelestialBunny @Blackrose7 @ShadyAce

gogojojo331 said:
Haymich was paralyzed with fear when he saw a girl just appear in front of him. He jumped back for a second, and slammed against the wall. "AAAAH!" He screamed and looked around. "What the hell is going on? Who are you? What is this?" She looked like she had some answers, anyways...Maybe vague ones, but that was better than nothing.
What do I do?!, Melody thought. Should I act formal, straight up tell him, or like I know him? She didn't know what to do, but she replied. "Oh um.. Are you okay? I'm Melody by the way, what is what?" She was confused, what was happening and where where they. Melody fell to the floor, she was exhausted from her first long teleportation to a reincarnated god but she tried her best to get up, but it was hopeless. She saw the new boy's and 'Hermes's confused faced and tried to help. "So what's happening?" She asked trying to see if she could help

"With what you just did, I thought that was something that you would know." He Looked and saw more of these Steel giants coming. "Mind telling us while we run?" He grabbed her hand, and looked to open another door, which surprisingly opened up to another hallway. "Let's go guys!" He ran down the hall, looking left and right for some indication of where to go, as if he actually knew what he was doing.

In a moment of fear, Melody strained herself to get up and run. She looked around and tried to piece what was happening. "Okay, here goes... I'm Melody, daughter of Hecate and Poseidon and I use to be a minor goddess of music until this darkness came and started ruining everything. I was turned mortal, for my own safety but that's enough about me. I'm on a huge mission, ready to here a mind blowing story about your own lives?" She asked, the two boys.

@gogojojo331 @Veyd Sahvoz

gogojojo331 said:
"With what you just did, I thought that was something that you would know." He Looked and saw more of these Steel giants coming. "Mind telling us while we run?" He grabbed her hand, and looked to open another door, which surprisingly opened up to another hallway. "Let's go guys!" He ran down the hall, looking left and right for some indication of where to go, as if he actually knew what he was doing.
Jake motioned for Oliver, Marcus, and the other girl to hurry. He grabbed Lucy's wrist and followed along with Haymitch. He had been able to take out a few figures on the way but kept running, hoping they'd get the hell outta there.

@Newtype @ShadyAce

"Wait, since when were you here?" Astra said as she caught up to the others with the new girl. As Astra ran, her natural silver to blue hair flowed behind her - but it almost seemed to be flying partially on it's own as if it was using magic of sorts. She turned around and threw the sword she had, in a frisbee like fashion, and it sliced through multiple figures that had appeared out of nowhere. "Answers would be nice at the moment." she said when she spun back around and continued to run.

@CelestialBunny @gogojojo331 @Veyd Sahvoz @Eagershadow3

Oliver quickly finished of the figure. He had fallen a hood distance away from the group, and a wall of fully armed figures stand in his way. Like any other madman he charged while letting out a battle cry. The figures held their weapons out, "DISARM," he yelled, and his voice was like a Shockwave that echoed throughout the hall. All of the figures weapons shot down to the floor, and Oliver quickly tore threw the rest, and caught up with the others.

ShadyAce said:
"Wait, since when were you here?" Astra said as she caught up to the others with the new girl. As Astra ran, her natural silver to blue hair flowed behind her - but it almost seemed to be flying partially on it's own as if it was using magic of sorts. She turned around and threw the sword she had, in a frisbee like fashion, and it sliced through multiple figures that had appeared out of nowhere. "Answers would be nice at the moment." she said when she spun back around and continued to run.
@CelestialBunny @gogojojo331 @Veyd Sahvoz @Eagershadow3
Melody didn't even notice that girl there, she moved her silvery blue hair, out of her face to examine the girl to see if she was also a reincarnation. "Okay I'm sorry but after teleporting- to I don't know where- I get really tired." She said in a slightly annoyed tone. She was worried that these people wouldn't believe her when she told them the truth. She quickly sent a small tornado to the figures that where chasing them in attempt to have more time to explain her situation. "Okay here goes" she took a deep breath and spilled the beans. "You are reincarnated gods and goddesses"

"You know what?" He he said to her, opening another door. "I believe it." He ran down the hall. "Granted, Id' believe anything now." He seemed to sense the way to go right now, noticing subtle differences in each hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back