• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Silsa said:
@Aurath Moonblood, Dude, we fought in the training area, and it already ended. Just saying!~ ( ;) )
xD I was gonna say something about that, but you beat me to the punch. -hint hint wink wink-

aaah puns. I suck at using them l:

Last edited by a moderator:
(>u>) its k.

now back to lurking! I've got photoshop stuff to do xD

(I wonder if I can use anime faces instead of actual ones..? huh...)

I'll show it to you guys when I'm done xD oh god its terrible but that Nicholas cage tho

I'm switching a class at lunch so I might not be on till tonight

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Sayla is still to inexperianced. I would duel you alone. I could stand to learn a few things by getting beaten. But because your so much stronger than I, I wolnt pull my punches." Aura said, pulling a flask from his coat and sipping on it. "Faygo boost!" Aura said as he shook his head and sliped the flask back into his coat.

[/QUOTE]
dying over here xD KBAI

KBAI?

"Round of applause for Aura everybody!" (8))

But seriously, gun to back and sword to neck from the right, I can't see in happening unless you're hugging her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silsa said:
"You first, kid." She chimed, pulling a page from her friend's 'I am oh so superior' book.
xD Is that what it seemed like? I was honestly just unsure on how to start, it having been like 1 in the morning.

Belle isn't the only one I'm trying to keep up with, your writing is also a force not to be reckoned with lol

Nah, school's important. And it didn't not make sense— besides, there are many other chances at a rematch (^.^)

Thanks @Field of Crows for changing the time. Umbra isn't here so I don't think the confrontation I was planning would have happened anyway. (:3) Sorry @Aurath Moonblood if I was a bit (read: Very) pushy in the ending. ( :( ) I thought I could do another scenario with Umbra but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'll try to make it up to you when I can. To everyone still here, It's about 12 in my area, so Goodnight world and stay crazy! (@V@)

[QUOTE="Field of Crows]Joel Collins wakes up the morning after the training area is used to host godzilla and king kong over there. He has that strange feeling stuff blew up while he slept. He dresses himself in the empty squad 13 barracks.

[/QUOTE]
Who would be Godzilla and who would be King Kong in that metaphor?

Aurath Moonblood]Who would be Godzilla and who would be King Kong in that metaphor? [/QUOTE] i don't think that's the question you should be asking l: [QUOTE=Silsa]Thanks [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21655-field-of-crows/ said:
@Field of Crows[/URL] for changing the time. Umbra isn't here so I don't think the confrontation I was planning would have happened anyway. (:3) Sorry @Aurath Moonblood if I was a bit (read: Very) pushy in the ending. ( :( ) I thought I could do another scenario with Umbra but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'll try to make it up to you when I can. To everyone still here, It's about 12 in my area, so Goodnight world and stay crazy! (@V@)
I'm sryyyy I was trying to stay sane from all the change, I just changed one of my classes and oh god wtf. oh and I'm not allowed to use my phone in the new class so sryyyyyyyyy -is in highschool. no time in between classes-

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]... I get the feeling I did something wrong...

[/QUOTE]
And just why do you get that feelin', mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back