• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

I SHIP IT ty for setting it up Silsa xD jk jk

Also I just noticed... yknow how I wrote the stuff in the notes tab? Like in orange, gray and black? Apparently I take notes in class like that l: it's really weird. I'm too obsessed with how my writing looks

Holy Crap Burgers with a side of Fluffnuggets. Peeps started a shipping war without me? Hot damn.

xD JOIN THE NAVAL WAR OF SHIPS (naval is right in this sentence right..? Naval doesn't just mean your belly button area? (am I getting life wrong?!))

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
xD JOIN THE NAVAL WAR OF SHIPS (naval is right in this sentence right..? Naval doesn't just mean your belly button area? (am I getting life wrong?!))

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to be the commander of the S.S. Naval. A belly button looking UFO kinda ship. It's gonna spin, light up in several different colors, and constantly spray sparklers into the sky. The enemy will be too busy looking at my badassery to see their own butts being served to them on a silver platter.

oh god guys 15 mins until french class O.o (I'm in a french school so normally that would be like English to anyone else) BUT NOOOOOOOO

actually... hell starts now. gotta get my books and shtuff xD wish me luck with the french teacher. no phones so I cant slip in a reply in that class but art on the other hand... >uO

hello, hello! just came to let you all know that even though school just started, i have loads of homework and little to no free time, so i will not be on as often. therefore, i'll probably miss out on a lot of important battles and plot development (which i will probably ask about later). so sorry!

hotarumaru said:
[whispers] is that a kirigiri kyoko avatar i see???
-whispers- OOC pls (>A>) stahp polluting my Character Tab with your nonsense. *Character Tab hugger FTW*

jk jk but seriously stay in this chat for that pls

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]-whispers- OOC pls (>A>) stahp polluting my Character Tab with your nonsense. *Character Tab hugger FTW*
jk jk but seriously stay in this chat for that pls

[/QUOTE]
shit i'm sorry

//backflips into the sun at 23413057132478 mph

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"I know im just saying dont be so hard on her! She obviously loves you. She was in tears with worry when you left to find that little girl who happend to be a reaper, and what happend? You got wounded worse than noobs. See it from HER point of veiw. Im against her doing it to, but i can at least understand it, so i will suport her if it be her choice."

[/QUOTE]
Ah, but now who should be shipped, Aura x Xilla, or Aura x Revnoir ?

Perhaps a harem is in order!

Now we wait for the beach episode. (>u>)

I think though, I'd prefer shipping Aura x Revnoir!

Wanna know why?

For both of these weavers use shadow.

That makes it easier to give the ship fiction a cool title.

Now presenting, Aura x Revnoir in;

"The Long, Dark, Embrace."

"A Bump in the Night."

"Among the Rafters"

"Hiding in the Rafters is Not the Only Thing They Do Like Spiders"

"Silverhair! The Long Kiss Goodnight"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Field of Crows]I think though, I'd prefer shipping Aura x Revoir!
Wanna know why?

For both of these weavers use shadow.

That makes it easier to give the ship fiction a cool title.

Now presenting, Aura x Revoir in;

"The Long, Dark, Embrace."

"A Bump in the Night."

"Among the Rafters"

"Hiding in the Rafters is Not the Only Thing They Do Like Spiders"

"Silverhair! The Long Kiss Goodnight"

[/QUOTE]
Revoir? Vous revoirera rien si t'appele Revnoir ça, mon ami.

(not proper french. It's more modern speech.)

Revoir means see again, or review, and what I said is "you wont see anything again if you spell his name like that, my friend"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back