• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

>uO True Canadians speak french. jk true Canadians say eh in some of their sentences (it's a humor thing btw if u didn't know. dunno if ur Canadian or not but... yeah no. we dont say aboot either)

you can speak wha?

[QUOTE="Field of Crows]That's something to think aboot, eh?

[/QUOTE]
I know, eh? Like, I think aboot it everyday!

Dresinian.... its a dead language. Cant even find it on the internet. I found it in an old ass leather bound book. it had a translation guide in the back but it was in old english style. finaly figured it out though. The tittle reads The culture of the people of dresta.

I feel terrible for not believing you entirely... l: I've just never heard of it, is it bad that that's my reason??

no many people dont. I dont blame you. it does sound strange. but i assure you its real.

En usta, serla gre su?

Hello, How are you.

Nir cantre aus Aurath.

My name is Aurath

never thought of that actualy... then again i know like maybe three words in germen. i always thought it might be latin baced, but i never looked into it.

[QUOTE="Field of Crows]Joel offers the girl a faint smile to let her know it was okay. "It's not a common thread-type." He thinks for a moment, about leaving it at that, or going into greater detail. What kind of details could he really give her, though? Most of what was known about weaving in general was shady, at best, let alone these more outlandish types of threads, like light, shadow, metal, or mind. "One of the people operating on me said metal-weaving has the lowest survival rate." He recalls seeing his own threads in action "I'm not sure if that's true. However, it's also not a flashy thread. Anything a metal-weaver can do, any other weaver can too. The difference is, metal-weavers have far superior armor and weapons, while lacking the flash and awe that comes with being a weaver of another kind." He decides to share some of the rumors. "One rumor claims it's more expensive, while another says the material is very limited." He continues. "I dunno, honestly. It's a really slow thread to have, so maybe any weaver that you would have met with it died already. Maybe it's just unappealing, compared to throwing fireballs, or using clouds of smoke, or having shadowy tendrils." Joel shrugs, sighing.

[/QUOTE]
I just noticed... Shadow Weavers are pretty much just slenderman xD btw if you guys want an example of what a shadow weaver MIGHT look a little like? Rogue Cheney (shhhhhh ignore the name, just look it up. its from fairy tail) but yeah without the shadow breathing and stuff xD but with threads. ok so its nothing like it but if u guys wanna know where I got the shadow weaving idea... well it's a skill in Elsword (for Ara. don't judge me for playing the game, its fun. my characters literally named Revnoir so its just a fem vers. of Rev xD )

I'm watching this thread, why does it take so long to see new stuff! I'm going to end up breaking that refresh button this way.

Ah, Fairy Tail, one of the many anime I have to watch. Good night @Umbra Regalia if you're still around.

Fairy Tail is awsome! and im with ya dude. my refresh button has been hit so much, it refreshes on its own randomly. its anoying cause ittle to it while im typing too.

@Umbra Regalia[/URL] if you're still around.
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Fairy Tail is awsome! and im with ya dude. my refresh button has been hit so much, it refreshes on its own randomly. its anoying cause ittle to it while im typing too.

[/QUOTE]
what I do is I just click the roleplays button up on the top and wait for a notification to show up >u< I keep clicking that roleplays button tho cos alerts don't show right away for me

[QUOTE="Dark lane](can someone catch me up on what's happening?)

[/QUOTE]
pretty much all that happened was that rev got out of the medbay or whatever, xillia wants to become a weaver (which is dangerous) and everyone's plotting to attack Grim

right now they're training for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back