• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]BTW I had already picked you up as a giant shadowthread wolf and took you to hq

[/QUOTE]
Weaving living objects is not allowed - I thought I told you this. Animals and Plantlife made of threads will have a different reaction than expected, so let's not argue about this or spoilers will sail.

that moment when you dont have enough time before school to read all of these posts... oh btw you guys are almost correct on your theories of what the project is >uO

WOOO -first done in class so i have the rest of the class to do what i want aside from when they call my grade to the cafeteria for rules l:- mmmno threads cant forge with actual elements. sry l: They CAN mold them if hot enough (mainly just fire and light threads tho. mainly fire)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](lol ik right?! and by my count squad 3 and 8 both have 6 people while 7 has five.)

[/QUOTE]
(moving this here) but then there's squad 2 and 13...

true. however, wouldnt it make sence to keep twins together? there is an old saying about twins born as wariors, That if both survive, one canot be so stronf without the other one.

You have begun shipping without me! Now I must compensate!

With puns.,

Looks like;

-Someone started a shipping war.

-We're watching Naruto Ship-puden

-We've built ourselves a shipyard.

-Call it the Titanic, because this ship is unsinkable.

-We'll set sail to Australia, because on this ship, there was a Yowie sighting.

(Aura x Kano forever)

I am glad my shipping puns were well received!

I don't know Aurath, why Aura and Kano indeed. Because all it takes to start shipping is having the slightest thing in common, the most miniscule of interaction with another character is enough to spur on legions of fans to ship characters together. Sometimes people even ship characters not from the same fiction together. The ways of the ship are a mystery indeed, all you can do, is go with the flow, and ride with the tide as we send you out to sea, shipping as we see fit.

-ships just about everyone together (not all the girls together xD I dunno why, but I swear I'm not homophobic because yaoi is adorable) -

Scounoir (Scourge x Revnoir because holy shit)

Alvanoir (Alvah x Revnoir (Alvah's I think only in the book or I might have hinted at him in the rp... I forget))

Xillnoir (so canon)

and so many more. Including...

Scourge x Grim >u<

Grim x Revnoir L(ouoL)

Silsa said:
"Kanonono! You're still alive too!" Belle cheered with a fist in the air, her free had grabbing a few pieces of sushi before he, heck even before Xillia, could react. This was one of the only people who had a nickname with more than two syllables, just because something like KK or Nono just didn't fit. "How's all the killing and dying out there? Still as dull and grey as before, with a little splash of red?"
Talking with him was fun, one of the easiest people to rile up when it came to anything, as well as one of the honest men she had ever seen. Now if only he was a little better at controlling that laugh of his... Nah, people said the same thing about her eating habits. This was who they were, how they lived in the darkness, and let none take that away from them.
I just imagine Belle sounding like that one really angry cat when she says Kanonono xD Am I normal?!

Cheery hyper, unlimited energy etc was the vibe I was going for. Think of Tabane if you know her~ (@V@)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back