• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

I gtg for today... @Field of Crows have anyone who's online review your character for me, I'll look it over tomorrow when I get on (but I may not be on till later since School starts for me tomorrow) but yeah no promises on me being online tonight, so cya guys tomorrow!

Oh, alright! If anyone wants to head over to the character sign ups, my character is currently all ready to go! Just tell me when I should drop him into this world.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura Couldnt shake the feeling he recognized the man who stood in front of his truck back out on the road. the grin..... it looked somewhat..... well.... He rememberd someone with the same grin, but couldnt quite place it.

After a while of racking his brain, Aura finaly realized who it was that grin reminded him of. back the birthday party for the little kid, Scourge had lifted his mask just enough to drink his coffee. he had grinned that day, the Same grin as the man from the road.

[/QUOTE]
Point to you >uO There's a hint to what's really going on with the Grim Reaper Project

(x_x) Gah Kano! You posted while I was in the middle of my post, you have truly mastered the art of sniping, indeed! But, you kind of forgot the third guy who was there, you remember, Aurath? He jumped down from the building a moment before to confront the scythe fellow? And as I write this, Aurath has resolved this problem anyway. No hard feelings either way. (^.^)

lol Well I gotta try my best. if not for my chharacters swift thinking some people would have already died.

I dunno. I was originally going to have Joel prepare himself for an inevitable battle against Grim Reaper, in hopes Aura and Yui could escape during the probably brief fight. Joel's a veteran weaver, so he wouldn't have gone down easily at all, and maybe Grim Reaper would turn out not to be evil at all. We may never know now. Or at least until Umbra gets back.

Speaking of which, how does the RP work in terms of turns? Just post as you are able to and online, or when certain characters depart, does the RP officially end? Like right now, both Yui and Grim Reaper are not on, or at least, have other business to attend to. I don't feel right if we just RP for them, and since that's half of the people who were there during this battle, and I don't want to be a vindicator, controlling someone's character. So, should we wait till one of them post? Plus, there were all those people who were having their characters come to assist. Maybe we could tone down the "saving-throws" from now on? Just a thought, no offense meant! Let's not auto-grab people onto motorcycles and other such things, so everyone can have a chance to act.

Kano already grabbed me Aura ( :o )

i didnt grab you onto a motercycle and its more like i wasnt asking you to stay or come with me, i just snatched you up. but its simple, you Never play other peoples characters. just when u exit make shure to have something lined up to keep ur characer bussy

Oh ok i whent back and re read, then fixd it

No no, I was talking about Kano, as his last post was that he picked both me and Yui, which was before your post, so I started my next post from there. I am not the fastest typer, probably because I type a huge amount all the time, so if you see me posting, could you do me a favor, and give me a few or so minutes to respond? Let's also give these other guys time to respond too! Essentially though, I'm going to go with Kano's post, as it was before yours Aura, and I should probably have said it takes me a while to respond! My bad!

Oh, you fixed it! (xnx)

It was my fault. i didnt read his post fully. problems been fixed

lol yep

I Always admit when im wrong.

I think we should wait to go back to base until at least Yui gets back, as I don't think she'd have been quiet this whole time!

Ahhh sorry guys! I should probably lessen the details and get to the chase— I have to keep adding and editing my post to keep up, haha

Field of Crows, as far as I know, there isn't really a turn system. You just have to catch up from where you've left off, unless maybe your character has been referred to directly (as you've seen frequently lol)

Also did I drop a hint right in people's faces for the next conflict or did I not

We all saw this comming since aura mentiond his twin sister. here she is.

Name: Sayla

Race: Ice Weaver

Squad: undetermend.

Background: Aura's twin sister

Eyes: grey

Hair : long and silver

I'm out for the night, thank you to all the people who I RP'd with today! Ya'll is the best!

The Kanji on Joel's neck means "Happy", "Easy-Going" and/or "Blissful" ^_^

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Let me explain something xD The "Grim Reaper Project" is actually something from the storyline. Except for... I'll let you in on the fact that the Grim Reaper isn't a Reaper. It's a Weaver. I'll make their character soon but just so you know that that large Reaper won't be the Grim Reaper (good idea tho how'd you know about the GR?)

[/QUOTE]
I thought it would ironic(':3)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back