• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]bacause of the face she gave me.... after she said that wasnt the question i should be asking.

[/QUOTE]
Oi, oi. You needn't be worrying about that. Just try to think about the question you should be asking instead of dwelling over something as simple as an emoticon.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Problem in case, i dont know what i should be asking.

[/QUOTE]
Then try to think about something else at the time instead of getting hung up over said response. Trust me, it'll be a lot easier that way.

Good advice

oh crap! thats new! ive always given advice to others not the other way around. its kind of a nice change to a bad day. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Good advice

oh crap! thats new! ive always given advice to others not the other way around. its kind of a nice change to a bad day. thanks

[/QUOTE]
Heh, I know that feeling all too well, mate. And don't worry about it, it's cool. I just didn't want you to get all hung up over something that could be answered later. I mean, wouldn't you feel pretty dumb if you got all upset over nothing at all? Just wanted to spare you the self humiliation if it came down to that.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]thanks a lot. i mean it. i have gone through hell today and that just made my day.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm glad I could help you out there, mate. Just as long as I put a happy face sticker somewhere on that crappy day, that's all that matters in my opinion. xP

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]lol well said.

[/QUOTE]
Very well said. I mean, what better way to say it than with a stack of happy face stickers? They're just like googly eyes. They make everything better.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]
xD This Person I Like!

[/QUOTE]
Get scared of horror movies easily? Easy. Just imagine the Monster of the Killer with googly eyes. Gonna get hit by a train? Imagine it with googly eyes and you'll get a good laugh before you die. Have to dissect a frog in Biology? Imagine it with googly eyes and the same voice as that dancing frog from Looney Toons and you'll have a ball.

Oh, and it's also good to be liked. I mean, being liked is being better than being licked. 'Cause seriously, who the hell wants to lick a WroughtWell? I'm dirty, peeps don't know where I've been, and the name itself would have an indication of receiving some sort of disease from the lickage. I mean, "Wrought" and "Well." To me, it sounds like a rotting well. Or a well with the dog stuck in it. Either way, somethin's bound to happen if you go around licking a WroughtWell.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood] xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. I like ya too mate. But just...don't get weird on me and be all like, "OH C'MON BRUH, I NEED SOME OF THEM BRO HUGS." 'Cause as much as I love me a good hug, it's gonna get awkward really fast. Especially if one of us like, farts or something. 'Cause then it'd be like, "Bro. You just bro-bro'd me so hard that I made a bro fart. I...I don't think we could be bros anymore, bro." And then it'd turn into like, some weird dramatic anime scene where we go on about bros, farts, and eventually say screw it and go around and bro some more. I mean, it wouldn't be bad, but it'd just be an awkward Brostacle to get by.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]WTF!! LMAO! This guy! He is ok by me. cant stop laughing

[/QUOTE]
Aye, I'm an okay bro-bro. I got the moves that'll make ya go-go to this bro-bro. Even if said go-go involves a cage with stilettos. Then again, if it did involve that kinda go-go, I'd probably be rakin' in that dough-dough with my sick bro-bro. AM I RIGHT, MAH BRO?!

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]
xD true enough

[/QUOTE]
Anywhore, we dun gonna be bros, rait? :33 Or am I wrahng?

Silsa said:
Thanks @Field of Crows for changing the time
lol No problem! I figured it was better than having a night that lasts three days or so. (Z_Z)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Who would be Godzilla and who would be King Kong in that metaphor?

[/QUOTE]
Well Aura, considering you keep leaping into the rafters like an ape, and that dear Belle there essentially kept firing off beams of light....( :P )

You didn't ask anything wrong Aura, I'm just silly.(@V@)

WroughtWell said:
Get scared of horror movies easily? Easy. Just imagine the Monster of the Killer with googly eyes. Gonna get hit by a train? Imagine it with googly eyes and you'll get a good laugh before you die. Have to dissect a frog in Biology? Imagine it with googly eyes and the same voice as that dancing frog from Looney Toons and you'll have a ball.
I gonna need to use that frog technique this year in science class xD we have to do exactly that.

also aura, what I meant by that's not the questions you should ask... it was a joke c: and btw I use the l: face a lot it actually means a lot of stuff so just ignore it.

( ;) ) also sry but I don't think I'll be on too often tomorrow, maybe after school tho. Sry l: I'll try to check in at lunch tho in case you guys need me or something

(just really not feeling great about stuff, so I'm a little down in the dumps. dont wanna rub that off on any of my characters (*^*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back