• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]There IS education, and teens can apply for the surgery after grade 10 (up to grade 10 is mandatory, 11 and 12 and all the college things are not)
Acres is around... well tbh it's just massive cos there's multiple buildings. Yes this is the main branch, and there are thousands of others around the world (only in the more developed countries sadly tho) but mostly in north America (as the main base is located in Toronto)

About the schooling, it's more advanced than normal schooling - students are extremely smart (if they do things properly) yknow?

Anything else?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, that's all for now! Thanks!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]she is
it's her I just didn't know her name. but yah that's the girl from danganronpa

[/QUOTE]
ah man, i love danganronpa. it's my current obsession. i have this wall of junko in my photos.....

kirigiri and junko are my favorite characters. also togami. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Umbra, if there is a spot still open, id like to be promoted toa squad leader. not yet though. not till im stronger in the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll accept it, since you're the most active person on here xD but first lets fill the other 2 new squads up mmk?

l: until both have 3 members at least I wont accept any more leaders

if u wanna be one soon, go out recruiting people

AH GOMMENASAI KAZU KUN

U'll be promoted right after u fight Grim, then it'll make sense mmk? u and Aura are jumping up the ranks after that SRYYYYY

(Can i do something like an elite reaper bursted through the base walls it was a colossal titan

Jk jk lol xD )

no attack on titan references pls xD it makes me feel bad about how the original story was too much like it

but maybe tomorrow ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back