• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

now your first duty as participants in the rp is to summarily disappear or become busy before the week's up as is tradition

BugDozer73 BugDozer73

Bug! The champion Dozer of our Seventy Trees. Tales of your deeds are croaked far and wide, like the girth of your of my pants. Oh how I long to graze upon the fields of Serendipity that is your true name. The beauty of your avatar's one blue eye, is like a sapphire setting my heart on fire...

now your first duty as participants in the rp is to summarily disappear or become busy before the week's up as is tradition
Lol, Atlas knows how this works xDD Stick around wolves, someone may just fall in the pit...

BugDozer73 BugDozer73

Bug! The champion Dozer of our Seventy Trees. Tales of your deeds are croaked far and wide, like the girth of your of my pants. Oh how I long to graze upon the fields of Serendipity that is your true name. The beauty of your avatar's one blue eye, is like a sapphire setting my heart on fire...
Thats more like it :3

if the rp opens up again, i'll just be lying facedown in a bog somewhere so feel free to turn me over with a stick or something

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Grammatic Grammatic I hope you guys don't feel like you did poorly, because that really wasn't the case. We just ended up getting a lot of good people and characters. You are both great to talk to and I'm glad you took interest in our little roleplay. I sincerely hope we can maybe RP together in the future, or possibly even add you into this one later on. There's still a chance you guys could make it tomorrow too, or in the next week if someone drops. Thank you for being good sports about this, we really appreciate it.

nah i figured, there were a lot of character sheets that i definitely thought were more interesting than mine so i wasnt counting on it :p

Its all good. Its yall's rp in the end, so its your decision what needs to be added, and who, to make your vision bigger. No hurt feelings. I will stick around and have fingers crossed I can still join this amazing rp.

With my inspiring speech done, I am going to go eat cheese balls.

nah i figured, there were a lot of character sheets that i definitely thought were more interesting than mine so i wasnt counting on it :p

I will sing of your unnaturally black hair across the dales of Nymserine that all may come to know of your one hundred and forty nine pounds <3 I won't forget your name, Avery of Runaan

I will sing of your unnaturally black hair across the dales of Nymserine that all may come to know of your one hundred and forty nine pounds <3
thank u being there in spirit is more than i could ever ask for
especially if that spirit is a wriggling mass of formless weight whos only defining attribute is black hair

thank u being there in spirit is more than i could ever ask for
especially if that spirit is a wriggling mass of formless weight whos only defining attribute is black hair

One hundred and forty nine pounds, love, all one hundred and forty nine of it <3

Edit: I just realized you wrote "naturally" not "unnaturally balck hair". My eyes derping on me -w-

i really like your guys writing styles so ill be following along with the story nonetheless haha, im not as much of a practiced writer lately so maybe i'll pick up some slack by reading :p

*sigh* all these weeks of work and typing and plotting and now finally adding new people... I'm tired xD

To make it worse, I go back to my college dorm tomorrow.... I don't want to live with my roommate again.. help meee...

*sigh* all these weeks of work and typing and plotting and now finally adding new people... I'm tired xD

To make it worse, I go back to my college dorm tomorrow.... I don't want to live with my roommate again.. help meee...
Wanna move in with me? *gets down on one knee*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back