• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Meh its ok, I go to a small enough school........ I mean its not that small actually... *Doesn't know how many people I go to school with*

I got like 3500 something last I heard about. And with all money being funneled to the football department, the rest of us are left fighting for scraps.

I got like 3500 something last I heard about. And with all money being funneled to the football department, the rest of us are left fighting for scraps.
Thats disgusting... Sombody has to do something! Lets write and angry roleplay where we beat up football players :3 unless you meant futbol players, in which case we cannot, because I love soccer. ;-;

American football, I assure you. And that's just the way it is in Texas, sports stuff gets all the funding, while use Fine Arts people go and win all the trophies. Cruel fate.

Ok everyone, the final two characters we will be accepting this time around are here. Congratulations, Brendanfp Brendanfp and SilverFlight SilverFlight ! You both can begin posting when you would like.

For everyone who was not chosen, if you would like to follow along with the story, there is a large chance people might drop out and spots will remain open, so please please keep up with us, and we will reach out to you! You will have priority over any new CS's. We are also considering making a discord channel for people interested in the rp, so that might also be a project not so far along the road. Thanks again everyone, and may the nine watch over you all!

Last edited:
Well that's depressing for the second time in a row now...but oh well. Please don't tell people they might have a chance the day before and then dash it again in the future, kind of hurts.

But I digress...congrats to everyone that made it. I will be lurking...I mean following what y'all do closely.

Howdy! I'm back from brainstorming. I have a couple of concepts but I need q couple things answered:
A Young doctor that ventures into the world in an attempt to save everyone, who quickly discovers that they cannot save anyone.
A Soldier who admires the bravery of the (other people's character's) and desires to be the same.
An undead skeleton soldier, wandering the world aimlessly for their purpose.
A peasant kid who dreams of being an adventurer sadly dies of an illness, and returns as a ghost.
A Regular peasant farmer, living their life normally, yet dreaming they could be something more.
A monster attempts to integrate into society despite the glaring difference in appearance and thoughts.

These are all ideas that have been hatching in my mind and I can't seem to choose a concept. Also, I need to ask some questions regarding the character's:

How are doctor's trained/work in this setting? Do they use magic or potions? Or do they mostly resemble plague doctors in their technique and appearance?
Example image:
bb774a609ce0961625d9885adcf2cd7f.jpg
9dc76373af9c604a315aac485705213c.jpg
What do the regular human soldiers look like armor-wise? Do they take on a more light armor or do they sport chain-mail,armor, and helm?
Example images: (I'll use undead soldiers as an example for their armor)
6599d253a3851d80a352170dd72d1541.jpg
6c1f8ece7cb75936d78f1b03f5bd0daf.jpg

Last edited:
Curse my busy schedule! Curse it to death.

I guess I'll be lurking. But may I continue to work on the cs? I have worked on a decent chunk of it and it would be a shame to throw away.

Absolutely, please keep it! It is quite possible people might drop out, opening up more spots, or more favorably, a few weeks from now when everyone has a solid foot hold with there character in the RP, we will be excepting more. I would absolutely keep your CS for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back