• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Ah, there it is. I'm actually kind of surprised silverflight didnt make it in the first time around by virtue of writing style alone. I thought lorkhan might too for the same reasons but I guess there's already a dedicated rogue :p

I know. I'm almost finished with it and will add it in there. She was born in Selenia but moved to Carpathian Forest a few years back.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but the minute I posted it I like simultaneously thought up five other characters who would be more interesting and went 'damn...i feel like it's a little late to start over'

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but the minute I posted it I like simultaneously thought up five other characters who would be more interesting and went 'damn...i feel like it's a little late to start over'

Treat it as practice and it'll never be too late ^3^

Keep those ideas for the future, or pm them to me and I will tell you what I think! I love to see creativity

Also, people of Nymserine! We should not ALL meet up in Meletus! I am thinking maybe just Zazz Zazz meets us there, and maybe some of your characters can meet up with one another, but we don't all formally get acquainted as a group until we get to Aeredale in about 4 days. (IN RP TIME)

You can edit your character sheet if you want, Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

Obviously, we can't accept you right now even if you make a great character, but we are seriously considering opening this up again in the future... and who knows if all of these hooligans will even stick with us the whole way? x3

If you guys don't mind me asking, Where is everyone (or plan to be) in the IC? I know that some people are in the woods somewhere. But I just want to clarify.

Keep those ideas for the future, or pm them to me and I will tell you what I think! I love to see creativity
Haha, I almost never reuse or make characters in advance so it would probably be a lost cause ^^; though, this time around I'm actually pretty interested in doing just that just to see what I would've cooked up

Spacing you can be literally be anywhere you want. I posted earlier to zazz about our plans, and if you want you can run into us on the road when we leave meletus for Aeredale?

You can edit your character sheet if you want, Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

Obviously, we can't accept you right now even if you make a great character, but we are seriously considering opening this up again in the future... and who knows if all of these hooligans will even stick with us the whole way? x3
I'm in this weird position of 'ah yes i would like to replace this character with a different one' but also I still had plans for her that I wanted to explore at the same time e_e

Spacing you can be literally be anywhere you want. I posted earlier to zazz about our plans, and if you want you can run into us on the road when we leave meletus for Aeredale?

Uuhh, I might just meet you guys at Aeredale.

Lekiel Lekiel are you going to be in Selenia? We can probably meet up there.

Uuhh, I might just meet you guys at Aeredale.

Lekiel Lekiel are you going to be in Selenia? We can probably meet up there.

Nuu... definitely not selenia. That's too far, and fernwe wouldn't have gone back so quickly. I'll probably be around meletus or in it. haven't decided. But we could meet up, yes!

I'm in this weird position of 'ah yes i would like to replace this character with a different one' but also I still had plans for her that I wanted to explore at the same time e_e

I like Charlotte very much <3 (also the does not include the fact that if i have a daughter in the future, she'll be named Charlotte)

Edit: ooh a centaur! SilverFlight SilverFlight Fernwe will have plenty of questions! Ready your ears in due time!!!

Last edited:
I can forsee all of the incoming horse riding jokes... Verity will finally have someone else to tease besides Roland x'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back