• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Verity has a huge crush on Roland what are you talking about?

After carefully analyzing seven pages worth of research data I hereby conclude that it must be theother way round. Yes.

jade-glasses-flash-o.gif

Fuck if I know. I still need to read the last page of the IC. Catch up on them juicy details.

Also anyone notice that there is a drunken dwarf sized whole in this story. Just saying xD

Oh dont worry, I am well suited for filling holes.... wait never mind I didn't say that! Cover your eyes, children

I still feel there aren't enuf male charries to fill-

Dammit, you guys made me start thinking in innuendos Dx

I still feel there aren't enuf male charries to fill-

Dammit, you guys made me start thinking in innuendos Dx
I am more than enough. I am mega manly. Plus, Brendan can fill in the spaces I might forget about. He is a marvelous assistant.

Last time your ifrit and you hung out, she left you to find where I was sleeping :P #AkronRoyalty #RubSandInTheWound #MakeFunOfMeForUsingHashtags #Ashamed

Shit... Well your not wrong, but during that time you were more interesting as a Pirate/King/Half-Dragon/Half-God/Lighting/Dual-weilding/Throne Abandoning adventurer.

Shit... Well your not wrong, but during that time you were more interesting as a Pirate/King/Half-Dragon/Fire/Lighting/Dual-weilding/Throne Abandoning adventurer.
Actually Roland is the dual wielding pirate.... all the other stuff, guilty as charged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back