• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

plot twist: everyone else hops into a parallel thread that will eventually merge with the main one
Not a bad idea, actually. We've done this RP many times over in different parts of the history... what's one more thread ? xD

Or the real cheesy one, everyone is in an alternate dimension, and then the Circles from each join up for a big thing.

You know, if you guys weren't all so damn amazing, this wouldn't be a problem!!! You just alllll had to be so great and extra...

Ok, everyone, here we go: I wanna begin by saying what an amazing few days it has been. Neither of us expected to get such wonderful feed back from people, and it was heartwarming to feel the love you all shared for a world we fell in love with in creation. It is as painful for us as it is for anyone who doesn't get chosen for this rp, because there is not one of you who does not deserve to be here. You are all wonderful writers, and under different circumstances, we would take you all.

That being said, we will not be making a separate thread, as thoughtful an idea as it was. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IT IS VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE THAT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS MORE SPOTS WILL BE OPENING UP!!!
If you are not chosen tonight, we would still love to have you in our community, and keep you along! Now, on to who made it. Tonight we are posting the names of the people we know for certain we will be taking. We are still debating the last two spots, and will post them tomorrow. Purize Purize will post the list of names in a moment; I wish you all love and luck, and smile, cause you all made us do the same!

You guys can start posting tomorrow... or tonight if you really, really want to lol

What is sleep. XD

Where are your charries headed in/after the city?

We were planning on a bunch of stops in Meletus, like a shop, and Verity was visiting an old friend, and I am going to the temple to pay mom a visit. After Meletus, we are heading straight to Aeredale, but it will take us maybe three days to get from one place to another. We will camp and maybe find some bandits. Then it's Circle time

*lots of screaming and yelling and yahoo-ing and table-flipping going on inside*

*but on the outside*

tumblr_motkkg1cnk1rl8g0uo1_500.gif

Purize Purize your map is the best! It's marvelous pencil markings trace so delicately acros my computer screen I could scarely breathe..!the swirls of the borders with each and every crack of the aged pen and you-...

*lots of screaming and yelling and yahoo-ing and table-flipping going on inside*

*but on the outside*

tumblr_motkkg1cnk1rl8g0uo1_500.gif

Purize Purize your map is the best! It's marvelous pencil markings trace so delicately acros my computer screen I could scarely breathe..!the swirls of the borders with each and every crack of the aged pen and you-...
kiss up xD where is MY boot licking?!

I would have flipped a table, but I don't have any in my small dorm room. Dang college, keeping me from temper tantrums...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back