• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

The number of people wouldn’t be so much of a problem if it weren’t for the fact that we want to travel with a smaller, more concise group of people... I mean, ultimately we want the whole team to be new recruits inducted into the Circle, and realistically it’s unlikely that such a large group would all be accepted at once. The Circle is a pretty prestigious group, and not just anyone can be a member. The story is that they’re making an exception only because the Dark Artifacts are missing and all the senior members are busy with fighting the newly arising demon threat.

The number of people wouldn’t be so much of a problem if it weren’t for the fact that we want to travel with a smaller, more concise group of people... I mean, ultimately we want the whole team to be new recruits inducted into the Circle, and realistically it’s unlikely that such a large group would all be accepted at once. The Circle is a pretty prestigious group, and not just anyone can be a member. The story is that they’re making an exception only because the Dark Artifacts are missing and all the senior members are busy with fighting the newly arising demon threat.

Ooooh, so Jezebeth's getting promoted eventually :D (assuming I'm in). And this gives me a funny thought. Those fellow Guardian Order Paladins she'll ask to return to headquarters? They missed getting promoted into the Circle just because they had to go back to base XD

Ooooh, so Jezebeth's getting promoted eventually :D (assuming I'm in). And this gives me a funny thought. Those fellow Guardian Order Paladins she'll ask to return to headquarters? They missed getting promoted into the Circle just because they had to go back to base XD
"The Circle is a group that was originally founded by the first High King Aeredaius to fight against the onslaught of Azarath's army. The group united all the races of Nymserine, improving relations that were formerly tense and untrusting. Today the Circle guild still stands, its headquarters located in the capital city of Aeredale. It stands to serve and protect the king and his people, but from time to time they go on their own quests to make Nymserine a saver place. They are not a part of the military, but they still answer to the king. Members of the Circle are highly skilled warriors that vow to serve and protect. Membership is an honor, and it isn't bestowed to many.

There are other guilds throughout Nymserine, inspired by the Circles valor and honor. They established themselves to protect the cities in which they were built and served as a great boost for economy and trade. However, over time guilds outside of the Circle became more self-oriented, more focused on wealth and greed than protection and loyalty. Most guild halls nowadays are little more than taverns, and simply gather swords-for-hire. They post local jobs and quests on a bulletin board with rewards listed for their completion. It's a good way for travelers and adventurers to make some money."

The circle membership is a lifetime membership, incredibly exclusive, and requires physical and mental and spiritual endurance tests. They take the best warriors and make them even better. A Circle warrior could disarm and vanquish nearly any threat, Just to stress their importance and relevance.

The circle membership is a lifetime membership, incredibly exclusive, and requires physical and mental and spiritual endurance tests. They take the best warriors and make them even better. A Circle warrior could disarm and vanquish nearly any threat, Just to stress their importance and relevance.

Noted XD But I was only kidding.

Oh wait... What happens to those who couldn't pass? :O

So, for anyone that was confused by my vague character bio.... It was written that way because it's a summary of the much, much larger bio I wrote (Like 20 or more paragraphs lol) Bug made me shorten it.... it was honestly too much, but I added it back in at the bottom of my bio tab, tucked away in a spoiler. Open it if you dare....

(It won't hurt my feelings if you don't read it lmao, it really is a book.)

So like... I created a new creature o3o... it's small, most of the time. Are we allowed to do that :O?

So like... I created a new creature o3o... it's small, most of the time. Are we allowed to do that :O?
Ermm xD Mind PMing the idea? Do you have a picture? If it's cute, i'll most certainly allow it.... >.>

Ermm xD Mind PMing the idea? Do you have a picture? If it's cute, i'll most certainly allow it.... >.>

Cute depends on preference I guess O#O Some people aren't fond of cats... I think I'll just go ahead and post the CS. I'm fully ready to make any changes necessary, even if its a huge change. My body is prepped!!

WIll post my CS then go for a showerrrrr...!

i hope once the cs are all in we all get teleported to an arena in real life and fight to the death for entry
Dammit Atlas, that was supposed to be a surprise! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR HUEHUEHUE....

Ok everyone, news time: While not everyone has posted there CS, and we will not post until the last two have, we are starting to make our final decisions about who is going to join us. I would like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed everyones characters, and it breaks our hearts not to be able to include all of you. Something we are considering is after the people we choose get a solid footing in the RP, is reopening for a few more characters, so if you are not chosen the first time around, and are still interested, there might be a round two. Everyone sit tight, and thanks for being patient and some of the best writers I have seen in a long time, and we will begin our final decisions, posted by tonight.

if all else fails im sure we can still possess random npcs in the background and start breakdancing to make to make the players wildly uncomfortable as a form of ritual haunting

Last edited:
I could expand more on Morrigan tomorrow, if I had some extra time. That deadline is super tight, still I think she would be a great addition.

Honestly I love most of the characters I have read through. Would be cool for there to be maybe several small groups, so more people can get in.

Honestly I love most of the characters I have read through. Would be cool for there to be maybe several small groups, so more people can get in.
We did think of that honestly... I would just hate to have us all split up and seldom get to interact with everyone else.

Well it could be maybe a big interaction at the beginning, then the groups each divide up and go off on a specific mission maybe, then regularly meet up perhaps?

If the mission is suddenly requiring new people, it might also require for several things in different locations to be dealt with at once.

Well it could be maybe a big interaction at the beginning, then the groups each divide up and go off on a specific mission maybe, then regularly meet up perhaps?

It’s definitely worth considering and the foundation of the idea we have for opening up the RP again to people in the future, but we would like to avoid the lag of too many people right from the main gate.

There are a few restrictions of what species or race your character can be. They playable races are the following: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Fairy, Satyr, Centaur, Merfolk and Demi-God.

Brendanfp Brendanfp Brotha, I will kill you. xD We already told you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back