• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

3$#^7 i forgot i could check the map!! ;w;

Waldorf is south of selenia so that makes it selenian territory?
There aren’t really a lot of territory borders in Nymserine honestly, so it’s not considered to be “in” Selenia, but it’s still close

So is Nymserine kind of like the European Union? Different independent states, but free travel between borders is allowed?

So is Nymserine kind of like the European Union? Different independent states, but free travel between borders is allowed?
It’s all one country, the cities are just spread out. The borders are more cultural rather than actual set boundaries

"People of Akron, we are the best people, we have the biggest hands: And we are going to build a wall to keep out all those nasty dwarves. They're horrible, they smell bad, and they are all rapists. We don't win anymore."

I worked hard on that map, Lekiel!!! XD

I'm Sorrie T_______________T;;; I WILL APPRECIATE IT BETTER! IT'S A BEWTIFUL MAP!!! I WILL USE IT MORE QwQ! PLEASE PUNISH ME FOR MY TRANSGRESSIONS!!
Klyv0.gif

I'm starting to think that I should have made a 40+ years old man, considering the selection of CSes we currently have :D We're like the Amazon brigade now lol XD

Oh wow, I didn't realize there were another 3 added in since I last read!

Edit: I would have gone for a male charrie but I've already decided on my peecture. Oh wells ^3^

Yeah its filling up fast. More so than we expected, we are already starting to panic cause we don't want to exclude anyone ;-; we have really enjoyed nearly every CS posted so far

I never thought I would complain about drowning in powerful beautiful women xD

Neither did I :D. But if I'm accepted, I'm going to balance it off by having NPCs who are men around Jezebeth. It would make sense, since she wouldn't be travelling alone, and has to have at least a squire or someone with her. I'm going to find a reason for Jezebeth to dismiss them though soon after the initial posts. Wouldn't be fun if our little group is surrounded by a team of dedicated demon hunters...

Yeah its filling up fast. More so than we expected, we are already starting to panic cause we don't want to exclude anyone ;-; we have really enjoyed nearly every CS posted so far

Pretty much the same dilemma I'm always in for my RPs ;w;

Edit: Enuf talk from me O:< *slaps own face* get to werk u lazy ogre!* V.V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back