• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy – Realm of Asmus – (Open!)

Xani crawled up her wing and sat on her back. "You guys are the most magnificant creatures ever, you know that?" Xani says, completely entranced by them. Dragons. They practically breathe beauty.

She flew down and shifted, taking a spot near a pillar an crossing her arms to watch. an upside down Goblin an an Exotic looking girl. Looking at there builds she basically named them kick ass number 1 an 2. Thinking of that she wondered if she could take either of them in a fight. At least one of them, it depends on there skills. Really she was just waiting for them to notice that she tailed them.

@Dice @Funkster

Kaznik didn't know really how to replie to this, the girl obviously wasn't afraid of him or even slight confused. For some reason unknown to Kaznik, he never really obliged to many polite asking of him. Kaznik dropped down on his back quickly pushing himself back up to his feet looking up at the girl examining her, he'd hook a few of his fingers into his belt sarcastically saying "Is this to your liking princess?" he let out a small chuckle afterwards waiting for his questions to be answered. He did notice some sounds from above but he only noted these in the back of his mind, not looking.

@Funkster @DeadlyFluffy

She crossed her arms, glaring at him with burning eyes. She held her tongue for a few moments before she decided on what to say. "What do you want?" She asked simply, because that's all she wanted or needed to know. Vashti hissed internally that this piece of scrap had called her a princess, but she made no visual notice to it.

@Dice

@DeadlyFluffy

Yoljud felt her face grow hot as Xani complimented them. "You think so? Hmm, I've never felt too glorious, honestly..." The rek-dovah said as she took off after her mate. Gosh, this girl is so nice... Suspiciously so, but still... Talk about ego boost.

Vuljun saw the two running after him. What a pair. "Shall we be off? I've already stretched my wings to prevent any cramping."

Kaznik stood up to his full height, that barely put him close enough to her height regardless but he wanted to put off a dominant vibe on this girl. "To be polite, Kaznik Moneypocket, no business relation to Moneypocket banking. Anyway you seem like the talk of the town, I wish to know about this place and where the riches can be made. I've heard talks of dragons and fairy treasures, I wanna know what's true and what's not." Kaznik paused for a moment then squints his eyes a little looking up at her "And don't say you know nothing, it's obvious you know what goes on around 'ere one way or another..." Kaznik added a bit strongly. After this Kaznik pushes his hood back a little looking around the roof areas around him, he saw another girl close by over head he took a note of that.

@Funkster @DeadlyFluffy

Vashti flicked a hand and looked off into the distance. She threw it to her side, and stared at Kaznik with annoyance. "The fairies are hiding treasure, and I need not to tell you anything else." She whisked her hair away from her shoulder and folded her arms once again. "Kaznik Moneypocket, if you want more information, I'd ask more carefully." And with that, Vashti glanced at the girl who was spectating them. She folded a glare at her, later turning away in a delayed manner.

@Dice

@DeadlyFluffy

Vuljun soared with his mighty wings, roaring occasionally to the folks below. He loved flying, especially with Yoljud. It was an often thought of the King what it would be like to be a human or something. But he loved where he was now, and he would fight to the end for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aelin's face went into a wry smile as the girl glanced at her they knew a few things if they noticed her.

With that she jumped down from the pillar and in a blink of an eye appeared behind the girl and beside the Goblin, "I couldn't help but notice your interesting appearance an your..." she stopped for a second looking the Goblin up an down, "Incredible hanging skills." she said with an near irked tone.

She looked at the two, she had some lip reading skills and put together that he seemed to be asking around for something.

"If your trying to find someone I'm you gal." The fae said, twirling her dagger between her fingers.

@Dice @Funkster

Kaznik was a bit discouraged if that was how you could put it, the emotion was mostly anger thought. "You don't want to tell me what I wanna know then so b-" Kaznik was cut off as the girl from before jumped down to them. Kaznik took a small jump back as he landed he placed his hand on one his daggers, he kept himself in a knelled position as the girl started talking. Seeing that she wasn't a huge threat he moved a bit closer hand still on his dagger, he started circling her going behind the girl he was talking to earlier as well. When she brought up the topic of information Kaznik ear twitched a little "You got information your willin to give way 'eh?" he said with a bit of a smile, this was the type of person he was looking for around here.

@DeadlyFluffy @Funkster

Yoljud gently hovered above the ground with her human passenger and flew after her mate. "It's a nice day today..." She said, poking at Vuljun to see if he used Clear Skies again...

"I-er- may or may not of shouted. There was a storm a-brewing!" Vuljun reluctantly stared at Yoljud. "Least I am passenger free so I can do this!" Vuljun proceeded to do a barrel roll.

Xani pokes her head out from behind Yoljud's great wings and looks down. "Oh my..." she whispers, climbing carefully to the wing joint and crouching so she can see more. "That's gorgeous..."

Vashti hissed, turning away from the two. She decided that it would be best to just leave. This conversation was turning against her, and she had no business here anyway. The elf drifted away from them silently, slipping through people that passed by. She ducked in and around, eventually gathering some distance from them. All she had to do now was hope that they wouldn't follow.

@Dice

@DeadlyFluffy

Yoljud felt Xani peering over her wing. "It's a nice view, isn't it? Just be careful not to fall, there's no real guarantee we'll be able to get to you in time to prevent you from plunging in that river, or splattering across the ground just to become a human happy meal for some hostile creature down there."

A smirk appeared on her face, "I find things, I know things, I see things, I hear things and I tell things" she said, " -for a price." the Fae quickly added, noting the dagger in the goblins hand.

"Two silvers and you get 3 questions, 3 silvers you get 5. So on and so forth." she said. She was always, "And if you need someone found I can make that happen too." she added, her delicately pointed canines showing this time. She usually showed signs of her deadliness when doing business considering her job.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can use Slow Time if she falls!" Vuljun bragged humorously. He landed next to a tavern, shaking the ground with his weight. He looked inside the window to see if anything interesting was happening.

"It's so pretty..." she whispers, eyes wide with wonder. "Imagine how beautiful it would be on fire... All the green mixing with the red... and the oranges and yellows against the blue of the river...."

Kaznik listened intent to the girl it seemed that he'd get what he wanted and not have to much trouble, soon he'd get his small fortune and be on his way he was thinking to himself. He was very disappointed when she started to talk about prices Kaznik quickly noticed surprised he hadn't before that this was a young girl even close to the same height as him if he stood up all the way, his expression soon changed to one of disgust. Kaznik slowly said "You remind me of myself to the point where it's scary..." Kaznik seemed to actually be scared that there was another person so like him that wasn't even a Goblin. "But can't we talk about prices a little maybe? Small person to small person?" Kaznik said with the fullest of generosity.

@DeadlyFluffy

Vashti made her way into the market and bought herself some biscuits and blackberries. She sat down and ate her food quickly.

Vashti opened up the biscuit and smashed a few of the blackberries inside. It was a small meal, but it would ease her hunger.

After Vashti had fed herself, she wiped the black, sugary juice from her lips and stood up.

She decided that now would be a better time to visit the Tavern. She flipped her hood over her head once

more and disappeared from view.

Yoljud laughed at Vuljun "Yes, but still. Even Slow Time might not allow us to make it." She looked down at the forest and blew a puff of fire at a random tree secluded from the others. "I was never a fan of forests, anyways, would you like to land and watch the tree burn?

Xani smiles widely. "Can I? That would be awesome!" She climbs back between Yoljud's shoulder blades and holds onto her scales gently but firmly.

Aerith was sitting, minding her own business and chomping on a biscuit, that is until a large black face popped up at the window. She wasn't expecting it, so she jumped and landed flat on her rear on the ground. She then tilted her head, and jumped up, staring intently at the dragon. "Hello." She says quietly, a kind smile popping onto her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back