• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy – Realm of Asmus – (Open!)

Yoljud felt how anxious and excited her mate grew. los rok bek? Zu'u seik, los daar tahriik? She looked back up at Vashti nervously. "Are you sure this will work? I mean, will we be okay? In the end?" She anxiously scratched at the cold stone bricks beneath her claws. Saraan, yoz nii? Dreh daar fahliil mindok vir buruk nii los fah dovahhe wah dein aan tarn yolos? Her thoughts scattered as they were distracted by her request. What were they to do, take turns?

(los rok bek? Zu'u seik, los daar tahriik? = is he okay? I mean, is this safe?

saraan, yoz nii? Dreh daar fahliil mindok vir buruk nii los fah dovahhe wah dein aan tarn yolos? = wait, boil it? Do this elf know how hard it is for dragons to keep a steady flame?

So dovahhe use their breath in one, ya know, breath, and it has a cool down time X'D )

Last edited by a moderator:
"The magical properties will work if done correctly. I've studied necromancy my entire life, and I'm sure that you'll be fine in the end. It will take you a while to get used to everything, so you'll have to learn how to be human. Your words my be slurred at first, and you'll be sore for a week or so. I can help you get used to walking if it's strange. Changing into a different body is difficult, you must learn how to use it just like you learned how to fly when you were young."

Dragons are taught how to fly? I always knew how.. It's true, Vuljun was born with the ability to fly. Maybe he'd immediately know how to walk. He's been studying humans and elves alike in anticipation for this day, but he was sure there was still a lot to learn. He was eager to expand his knowledge.

"Infants must crawl first before they can walk." She said, setting down the cauldron. "Then, they learn how to run. After that, they become trouble and get into things that they shouldn't. I warn you, humans cannot breathe fire or fly away from danger. You must create tools from what you have and use those. Humans aren't exactly fierce beings, but their intellect is what gets them by." Vashti told him. "Humans are the species of exploration and technology."

Vuljun listened intently. Although he knew he would still be able to use his Breath, the fact he could not fly and he'd have skin as opposed to scales would be troublesome. However, he was one of the smartest dragons. In addition he also craved adventure and companionship, something he lacked with his life. "Intriguing, truly."

( I have to go, I'll be back in a few hours! Sorry sorry sorrrrryyy ahh I don't want to go xD )

Kaznik waited in the small wedge he made himself in the dragons home, it was taken them awhile whatever they we're doing in there. So while he waited Kaznik took out his cross bow, looking it over making sure it was just right. He looked over his arrows for the mission, barbed would be good so the dragon couldn't take it out, Kaznik set the arrows onto his leg, it would do nothing to un-wedge him anyway. Kaznik now just had to wait until the Dragon exited the room, he only needed one anyway...

(I've been busy lately, everyone may role-play while I'm away though! It's a free-time thread, I suppose.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back