• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

i can now see why kyubey tries to normally keep girls as minimal informed as possible people try to game the system and make perfect wishes

If Assailant wish for yui or karcen to be human or to whipe out a certain yoma i can see something funny happening

i am human i know it is hard to tell but i am human and that would cause one hell of a paradox if you go back in time to stop something from happening i mean Katja could be cured, her father could be cured easy

@Kazehana side note given your character has a deep understanding of the yoma magical relationship i think i shoudl explain somewhat how the current yoma system works given you seemed to relate magical girls/ humans to cattle and yoma to wolves.

In the current system Yoma are actually the cattle they are the things with the real energy the seeds have more energy than they seem just adding grief to them basically over charges them making them unstable and therefore able to make more Yoma instead of being gathered like they are meant to be.

This makes magical girls the wolves/ hounds in the scenario they are made to hunt the yoma and retrieve the seeds with their grief making up for the energy lost during the pursuit.

she would also most likely have learned this is the second or third version of this particular plan and it is the one with the most return, up to 500% on the investment.

Karcen said:
@Kazehana side note given your character has a deep understanding of the yoma magical relationship i think i shoudl explain somewhat how the current yoma system works given you seemed to relate magical girls/ humans to cattle and yoma to wolves.
In the current system Yoma are actually the cattle they are the things with the real energy the seeds have more energy than they seem just adding grief to them basically over charges them making them unstable and therefore able to make more Yoma instead of being gathered like they are meant to be.

This makes magical girls the wolves/ hounds in the scenario they are made to hunt the yoma and retrieve the seeds with their grief making up for the energy lost during the pursuit.

she would also most likely have learned this is the second or third version of this particular plan and it is the one with the most return, up to 500% on the investment.
Gotcha

I meant erasing us as magical girl not the story you spoiled it this time but it cool

wouldn't that require time travel to go back in time stop well one event and therefore stop the wish they both wished to save someone from death as it already happened wouldn't that require alternate universes or time travel

Well not exactly. Example if you wish to save yui brother you say i wish that yui brother was never in danger. Kyubey just prevents it and yui you know never existed.

It be like wishing your parents never met then you wouldnt exist

didn't we already know Yui was sick though? It was kind of obvious even if we weren't supposed to know

it is more complex than normal sick

as for that kind of wish that would create an alternate universe and well katjas father living would likely lead to her just killing herself they all met anyways

So . . . Yoma are basically an accidental byproduct of this energy source (I'm assuming to prevent entropy like in Madoka Magika) and magical girls are meant to keep them from getting out of hand and collect these seeds before they're tainted too?

the yoma are the best source the problem with yoma is they tend to kill things and not just die when a human becomes a yoma so kyubey uses magical girls as a way to save energy dealing with yoma

so they aren't so much a byproduct as the best possible and most efficient result the first phase only produced one seed and simply killed the human it touched

Magical girl is basicaully more the byproduct. Technically we dont solve any thing we spees it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back