• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

She can still build the one shot devices at any given time a pocket dimension. Anything kuybey has really

And yeah this is making me violate the spirit of the rp to invent an enemy that is both karmic debt new and grim darker because why have mindless monsters when they could be your friends and family screaming for help while wanting to murder you and everyone else on the planet

My idea give @Assailant some of what he wants in both power and wish. Without making either op. Cosmic debt i was thinking that she loses parts of he own identity

They wished against that and said they wanted complete understanding to fulfill the wish their identity can't be messed with and they have to have a complete understanding of busily everything

Any power she gets will be rendered pointless thanks to the knowledge even if 2 change it up she will know the enemies will always have an off switch built in

Just make it to where she has so much information that she can't differentiate what's what and has a few guesses as to which one is for the yoma they are facing

I know but with that kyubey wouldnt furfill a wish that has the ability to override his species goals

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]Why cant we limit the knowledge to magical girls only. Like not how they are made but stats, powers, weaknesses just by touching them and her power be to mimic the powers of that magical girl she touches temporary. I am still looking for the wish backlash

[/QUOTE]
What i said before

I got forced into it s guilt ed over how they had taken weeks to think on it and how I was being spiteful

And the one shot is for all yoma it is a master off switch

And we can't because just leave things out or change her because that violates the wish to have complete understanding of those fields

Karcen said:
And we can't because just leave things out or change her because that violates the wish to have complete understanding of those fields
Again. Just make it hard to recall the info somehow

Yoma were designed to have it would you m ask e your energy collectors or tech without an off switch for when your are done

She even latter made sure to want s brain change or whatever it took to have the into without changing herself

Wait, so are we trying to figure out what the karmic debt will be? Is that what's going on?

I feel like deniing this whole thing

We cant grant the wish cause it destorys the rp concept but we cant limit it either

I'm... sorry for all the trouble. I didn't realize it would make things so difficult.

np we just have a choice violate the spirit of the rp by goign really grim dark let your character break any type of suspense or challenge because of what she knows or get rid of this wish and try something more traditional i mean if you make a wish to heal someone i'll give you the ability to fix yoma

My thought was the power being telepathy. Ergo, she can't use her power to kill any Yoma herself, and has to rely on others. Even so... I suppose then she could just tell the others.

Ugh. I don't want to change the wish, but on the other hand I get what you're saying. Personally, I'm fine with going grimdark, but I understand what you mean: that isn't in the spirit of the roleplay. There's gotta be someway to keep the wish whilst also keeping the suspense and spirit... hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
nope not really the yoma are made to have an off switch so your wish lets you know about that so you can counter them easily telepathy is once again already something they have though kyubey we all forget about it

I can delete it or we can change the wish and powers we dont have to stick with it. For future reference we should be ask about wishes and powers ahead of time. This way there no problem in the rp.

We didnt really except such a difficult request to come out but for now on no madoka changing the world wishes

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]We didnt really except such a difficult request to come out but for now on no madoka changing the world wishes

[/QUOTE]
The thing was, I didn't anticipate it being one. The wish was to help avoid karmic destiny and gain knowledge. The karmic destiny was misinterpreted, and the knowledge, I didn't think, would be such a huge deal. I anticipated it being more of a "that's cool," thing, I had no idea it would be so game changing.

Is it just possible to pretend Max doesn't know about the off switch? Like maybe Kyubey, to preserve his interests, didn't give her that knowledge?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back