• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

that is why she woudl get erased because she woudl have to be everywhere at once to help all current magical girls

you counted every loophole excited the one that could be taken as requiring you to be in many places all at once

Kazehana said:
I think we all need to chill a little about this... Find like a compromise or something
You're right. Okay. Let's discuss calmly what CAN be done, rather than what can't, and go from there. K?

Karcen says goes. She the second host to this rp . We base wishes in cosmic debt (yui wish disconnected her from growing attach to her brother and so on). Changing the world wishes are forbidden cause it will end the rp as soon as it granted. This was set up orignaly with three people in charge to prevent that. Yes at some point this rp will end but on a mutural level. Thanks karcen and kazahana for catching it.

Kazehana when are you coming back into the fold i like to do more with your character

Assailant said:
You're right. Okay. Let's discuss calmly what CAN be done, rather than what can't, and go from there. K?
as kyubey offered i can give you complete knowledge of yoma that will give you an understanding of everything else to a greater degree than other i will even let you pick out the power you want after i reveal how to one shot any Yoma

Assailant said:
There's an infinite list of what can be done. What can't be done includes breaking the rp. Sorry, but that's just how it is. I understand that you created a wish you find to be solid and would solve all the problems of this universe. But the fact of the matter is, this rp doesn't exist without problems in the universe

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]Karcen says goes. She the second host to this rp . We base wishes in cosmic debt (yui wish disconnected her from growing attach to her brother and so on). Changing the world wishes are forbidden cause it will end the rp as soon as it granted. This was set up orignaly with three people in charge to prevent that. Yes at some point this rp will end but on a mutural level. Thanks karcen and kazahana for catching it.
Kazehana when are you coming back into the fold i like to do more with your character

[/QUOTE]
I have to think of something to write before I can reenter

want kyubey to show up i forgot to go with the next wish almost all of her complaints will be addressed and rectified

Karcen said:
as kyubey offered i can give you complete knowledge of yoma that will give you an understanding of everything else to a greater degree than other i will even let you pick out the power you want after i reveal how to one shot any Yoma
Okay. I still want slipspace, but I'll cede Karmic debt and knowledge of Kyubey.

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]Karcen says goes. She the second host to this rp . We base wishes in cosmic debt (yui wish disconnected her from growing attach to her brother and so on). Changing the world wishes are forbidden cause it will end the rp as soon as it granted. This was set up orignaly with three people in charge to prevent that. Yes at some point this rp will end but on a mutural level. Thanks karcen and kazahana for catching it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for this unpleasantness. I am very argumentative and defensive by nature, and it is something I am still trying to work on (as is made clear by this last few posts.) I assure you, it'll be over very soon. I'm still gonna have Max try to milk it for all its worth, but I think we as posters have pretty much come to an agreement.

Although I must say, you all are misinterpreting my wish. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna argue for it anymore, but this is more what I meant: Say there's a piano hanging by a string over someone's head. Let's pretend that piano is karmic debt. What YOU ALL think I'm asking for is the ability to snap my fingers and make all pianos hanging over everyone's head disappear. In actuality, I'm asking more for the ability to look up, see the piano, and shove the person out of the way before it falls.

my thing is more kyubey would take that as being everywhere so you can do that pushing also it hurts his bottom line

ok before i do anything slip space is artificial so do you want all that knowledge how to make it all the equations and understanding of the technology behind it and the technical knowledge to recreate all the technology used to make it ?

Karcen said:
ok before i do anything slip space is artificial so do you want all that knowledge how to make it all the equations and understanding of the technology behind it and the technical knowledge to recreate all the technology used to make it ?
To be honest, I was considering (LATE into the rp) having Max create a small, artificial slip-space for herself that she uses as a storage facility to make things just a tad easier.

So ideally yes. However, that can obviously be discussed.

Have problems with the wish not you or the character. The thing is if you know everything about yoma and magical girls. You will know that kyubey behind it all. Changing the very nature of the rp. @Kazehana has suspicions it kyubey but doesnt know for sure. Which is why she still fights yoma.

Lil Shirou]Have problems with the wish not you or the character. The thing is if you know everything about yoma and magical girls. You will know that kyubey behind it all. Changing the very nature of the rp. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] has suspicions it kyubey but doesnt know for sure. Which is why she still fights yoma.
I designed it so she knew everything about Kyubey's intentions and origins though

Ehhh I have kept some things even she may not fully know given how she thinks of magical and yoma and why the hunt exists

ok then well i'll go grant it she will get everything except the debt in the end because it is all so related and hey she can slove the worlds problem with the technology she will be able to create including things like matter to energy conversion and replicators

Karcen said:
Ok is anyone else having @Assailant posts show up super late I just got the last one. And Ok
Yeah. I got a temp ban late last year (don't ask why, it would start a HUGE rant no one would be able to come back from.) So my posts have to be approved by a moderator before they can be posted.

Karcen said:
ok then well i'll go grant it she will get everything except the debt in the end because it is all so related and hey she can slove the worlds problem with the technology she will be able to create including things like matter to energy conversion and replicators
Yeah. I'm absolutely cool with that. Thanks for putting up with my arguing.

seeing as max will know and i can't pm @Assailant we all get every question abotu the yoma we want answered please ask away and receive your answers

Ah that explains a lot and yeah so what do you want to know first all the answers to the rp questions are yours

Karcen said:
Ah that explains a lot and yeah so what do you want to know first all the answers to the rp questions are yours
*rubs hands*

Actually... we should wait for that. My temp ban is relieved on March 5th. Once that happens, I can pm you and we can discuss there. Then, I (Max) will know everything, and it'll be up to me to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back