• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

well it requires a specific karmic destiny madoka had that max does not so yeah kyubey hid and entire major part of the equation on how wishes are determined

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, but that considered, wouldn't Arashi's karmic destiny be something of importance considering her wish was on such a large scale?

Karcen said:
also kyubey has limits and your using human understanding and not knowing my meaning of what i said you aren't getting a game breaker wish without creating witches do you want to make witches
How is it game breaking though? Max said she could help other people avoid karmic destiny. That means without her help, it'll still happen. Technically, it doesn't even mean she'll succeed either. She could help, but still fail. No reality breaking things going on.

Besides, if we're being honest, how are witches worse than yoma?

maybe i didn't much choice in negotiating that wish or what happened after so maybe she did maybe she will invite some gizmo that will save a ton of lives or some girl made a wish for her in secret.

i said i don't know you picked your wish so maybe you have a bigger karmic destiny maybe she is fated to change the world or maybe someone other girl made a wish that made her more important like homura which made her more important

Hmm that makes sense, but I don't want her to be super important compared to other magical girls since that wouldn't be as fun for everyone else

witches are much worse as they only give one and create constant infighting and having her know everything will ruins the plots and makes her make all fights to easy because knowing that she would have access to all kyubeys tech so she could grant wishes for free.

It kind of sounds like this wish would force Max to be an alternative, nonexistant being that just kind of gave what seems like luck to magical girls

hmm yeah but she would be to powerful she wither can stop existing and not be able to interact become a kyubey and have her personality and mind stripped and added tot he hive mind or change her wish

Karcen said:
hmm yeah but she would be to powerful she wither can stop existing and not be able to interact become a kyubey and have her personality and mind stripped and added tot he hive mind or change her wish
He wanted the ability to help, not do everything for them. He could be limited to minute forms of help despite knowing exactly how to beat everything

she would know a few secrets abotu the yoma that i don't want revealed and she woudl have kyubeys tech she could insta win any fight because she would know how to manipulate reality because kyubey can

but well i can make this work make max a madoka god but every time she interacts it empowers yoma so much they can kill magical girls with a single glance

Karcen said:
also kyubey has limits and your using human understanding and not knowing my meaning of what i said you aren't getting a game breaker wish without creating witches do you want to make witches
How is it game breaking though? Max said she could help other people avoid karmic destiny. That means without her help, it'll still happen. Technically, it doesn't even mean she'll succeed either. She could help, but still fail. No reality breaking things going on.

Besides, if we're being honest, how are witches worse than yoma?

Karcen said:
if i could have pmed @Assailant we could have talked this though
I can't pm, sorry. Temp ban.

like i say with witches they have a constant ramping in power and promote a self centered view 1 grief seed means very little working together

and no you can't have it because understanding means you can do everything kyubey can

Karcen said:
so i am sorry but that wish is denied and should have been asked about
I didn't think it had to be. All the evidence is completely sound, it all comes from your own mouth...

Karcen said:
like i say with witches they have a constant ramping in power and promote a self centered view 1 grief seed means very little working together
and no you can't have it because understanding means you can do everything kyubey can
Of course it doesn't. Just because Max KNOWS how it works doesn't mean she can do it yourself.

If you know how to make a cake, can you still make it without the ingredients?

i am not giving her the knowledge of kyubey because that ruins the story because i have some things planed though him that deal with yoma that she would know

Karcen said:
if i grant it she is being removed from existence madoka style

but...

UGH!! WEEKS OF PLANNING FOR THIS DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE PLOT!!

DO YOU REALIZE HOW LITTLE SENSE THAT MAKES?! MADOKA WAS REMOVED BECAUSE HER WISH WAS PARADOXICAL!! SHE WISHED FOR NO MORE WITCHES, SO NO REASON FOR MAGICAL GIRLS, SO NO REASON FOR MADOKA!!! THERE'S NO REASON WISHING FOR KNOWLEDGE WOULD DO THAT!!! YOU'RE JUST BEING SPITEFUL!!! AGH!!!

Ignore what's above. The above is basically a screaming fit about this whole situation. I need to get it out, but at this point it's a case of GM word of law. Look, problem is, that's WEEKS of planning, thinking about every loophole, gone because you need plot convenience. You do realize this isn't all knowledge of what Kyubey knows too, right? It's just why Kyubey does what he does, and how he works. That's it. I have nothing now. When it comes down to the GM being spiteful, there's no way to win.

you know what fine you want it you will know how to one shot every yoma because kyubey knows about it you will know the orgins of the yoma and where they will appear and when

i am making up one she can have all the knowledge abotu the yoma every last little thing but not the whoel lsip space magical girl change understanding everything kyubey does and not the power to help all the magical girls because kyubey woudl take that and make you a concept able to do such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back