• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Karcen said:
"day to night, dark to night. fall the sands of time. Let the years like the gears of a clock unwind. " She started to sing the song somehow enhancing the power of Akiko's healing. "in your mind walk though time back to better days memories like a dream wash tears away"
Knew those lyrics seemed familiar.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah turns out Akiko was a zelda fan and liked to sing that around at least Katja's dad ( Akiko was more or less Katjas best friend)

If max keeps the jokes up katja will do something that i think will at least make her to shocked to talk.

How do I find Kyubey again? I mean, I was only with him because I started the story doing so. I have no idea how to do so again.

Karcen said:
hmm i am seriously tempted to destroy max's mind
Why? How? She stated in her wish that she wouldn't be changed through the gaining of knowledge.

or better yet as she has asked for something impossible as karmic debt can't be avoid he can either reformat the universe into witches or just not grant it

also kyubey has limits and your using human understanding and not knowing my meaning of what i said you aren't getting a game breaker wish without creating witches do you want to make witches

@Assailant

Also technically, as per the story, he can grant any wish, but as per this rp you cannot break the universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back