• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Not really by name just as the girl that was there when yui showed up and thn left

i really want Kyubey to appear because this is just the perfect point when he woudl show up

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking dark magical girl is a term used by magical girl that only feels the strongest negative emotions like anger and hopelessness. Unlike someone like karcen character they atct alone killing yoma and even magical girls. Wanting the world known to end to relieve their pain. It different from yoma who dont think pass basic instincts and kyubey who plans everything out.

you know we are likely going to have to use Max's wish before this goes down or we will have an easy out for this

well if she turns into a strega and she has the whish it would be simple to wish the brother back to life or wish her to not be crazy

yeah so best to have her fall after the wish is made as they will have even more reason to use the wish to save her

well she has several sister to pick from all depends what kind of sister she wants lol and if one of them can regain her emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry wasnt looking at your character bio or irp i forgot your character name

katja lol but yeah their bit focuses on showing max and maybe trying to get her to make a wish

I was wondering cause i am looking for a way for yui to join someone. That an a timeskip to next day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back