• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Yui existed the teashop and telepathically ask kyubey to talk to her later in her room. Right now she walking home maybe she see @Kazehana character

Lil Shirou] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL]
A return of an old friend
Hiya everyone! It's nice to be back here ^-^ I'm sorry for my abrupt departure before, but I should be here to stay now!

sorry i have been feeling unwell i'll post latter and just invite both girls along with Katja because teamwork

Curious what if yui goes dark after her brother getting turn. Like her skin in magical girl form becomes snow white. The only emotions she feels is hated and sadness.

I mean in the original girls turned into witches once their soul gem was too corrupted. Sure something similar could happen

Well the way they turn into a witch in the series was partly because of the greif they felt but since we arent doing that. It more of a temporary thing. The way yui feels is that she the youngest and feels alone. She has a huge amount of guilt that she feels for over a year now.

side note just read the explanation thing it is funny how she seems to blame kyubey for everything like he is a god controlling the world

Karcen said:
side note just read the explanation thing it is funny how she seems to blame kyubey for everything like he is a god controlling the world
It's easy to blame in this situation

Just a note to whom it may concern: I assume we're gonna get involved in a Yoma fight. Here's the thing bout Max: The worse this fight goes for Katja and Tsubaki, the sooner she's gonna make her wish.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back