• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Protectors

Selene paused for a moment, then nodded to herself.

"I wouldn't trust him on his own yet, but he's good enough for this." She told Hunter. "Want me to find him?" She offered. She knew that since Kydlin was back, and it was night time, Azure would probably be in his room.

Azure blew out a lungful of air, and looked back to the screen. He was surprised as another race started up, but his surprise melted into a grin as he knew what to do this time.

Mina stared up at the sky as the street lights flickered on around her and Crowne. Eventually Crowne shut his book as crowds of clubbers and ravers started to wander up and down the street, in search of a decent party. He looked over to Mina with a smile and nodded. She jumped up off the bench and grinned, thankful for something to do, finally!

"He wants your help in getting past the Decimator security. And yes it does annoy me! Maybe if you stufk with just one side you wouldn't get that many enimies!" she sped up so she was walking right beside him.

Tohoak said:
"He wants your help in getting past the Decimator security. And yes it does annoy me! Maybe if you stufk with just one side you wouldn't get that many enimies!" she sped up so she was walking right beside him.
"And in what way do you think his 'want' merits my assistance?" Sonter made air quotes when he said 'want', "and on the subject of enemies," Sonter paused for a moment before turning onto one of the streets that led to another area of forest, "enemies make my life interesting, keeps me on my toes, ever since I can remember that's been my life, adrenaline, fighting, freedom. When you get money you start to lose the need to run, I refuse to lose that edge, so enemies are necessary. I believe your very own Selene has a downright hate for me, I tried to kill her once a few years ago." He turned off the road as they entered the forest, "so no, I won't choose a side, it's much too boring."

SecretRock said:
Selene paused for a moment, then nodded to herself.
"I wouldn't trust him on his own yet, but he's good enough for this." She told Hunter. "Want me to find him?" She offered. She knew that since Kydlin was back, and it was night time, Azure would probably be in his room.

Azure blew out a lungful of air, and looked back to the screen. He was surprised as another race started up, but his surprise melted into a grin as he knew what to do this time.

Mina stared up at the sky as the street lights flickered on around her and Crowne. Eventually Crowne shut his book as crowds of clubbers and ravers started to wander up and down the street, in search of a decent party. He looked over to Mina with a smile and nodded. She jumped up off the bench and grinned, thankful for something to do, finally!
"Yes that would be great." Hunter said nodding."after that we will get moving. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Maybe we should take more apprentices," Kydlin suggested queitly. Hunter considered her words.

"Good idea. Could you gather some for me?" he asked allowing her a small smile. Kydlin nodded and hurried off. Heading to find Luna.

@TheGodSnake Tig shook her head. "You infuriate me!" She growled. "Just do something good in your life without out a reason! Fine we don't need your help, let us get hurt!" She said walking away

Selene hurried to Azure's room. She quickly knocked, waited a moment, then stuck her head in to see. She started to speak but stopped when she saw that he wasn't there. His pile of cushions and blankets in the corner that probably hid a mattress on the floor was untouched from this morning, his desk was empty and his posters looked a little creepy in the dark. She slowly shut the door, not wanting to disturb whatever monster Azure probably made the blanket nest for and thought about where he could be. She walked slowly, listening for any nearby trainee. She heard the sounds of games behind one door and knocked, opening it.

"Hey have you-" She stopped again as she recognised Azure and Luna sitting in front of a TV playing Mario Kart. The blue haired kid turned around and smiled at her. "Hey Azure, Hunter wants you to help with the mission." His face lit up even more and Azure punched the air in excitement. Selene looked over at Luna. "You want to come and ask if you can as well? Though, you might want to look a little more human, we need to blend in."

Aster finally found his cabin after a few mistakes and he really wanted to explore the camp so he quickly put his things away and ran out of his cabin.

Blake just waited to leave and listened in on everyone's conversation to hear things about the mission. He found out it was a stealth mission and some apprentices were going as well. He hoped Aster didn't come he really wasn't ready. Though it would be good training.

Sonter turned after Tig,"look, kid, it's not that simple, come with me for a minute and see something. I promise you'll get back before your team leaves." He couldn't believe himself, he actually enjoyed this persons company, the kid reminded him of when he was younger, before he became a killer.

@Tohoak

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter turned after Tig,"look, kid, it's not that simple, come with me for a minute and see something. I promise you'll get back before your team leaves." He couldn't believe himself, he actually enjoyed this persons company, the kid reminded him of when he was younger, before he became a killer.
@Tohoak
Tig scowled, but didn't argue. Instead she followed him like he had asked. He confused her soo much. It seemed he wanted to do good, but put up a wall no one could get past. It was like he enjoyed being alone.

Selene smiled and gestured for the two to follow her. Azure abandoned the control and leapt up to follow her, waiting for Luna at the door. As much as he liked the video game they'de been playing, nothing compared to a mission. Azure smiled at her, glancing round to see Selene waiting a while away, calling to Hunter.

Tohoak said:
Tig scowled, but didn't argue. Instead she followed him like he had asked. He confused her soo much. It seemed he wanted to do good, but put up a wall no one could get past. It was like he enjoyed being alone.
Sonter led her a bit deeper into the woods, before they came to a small clearing. At first, the area didn't seem like a clearing du to the humongous giant of a tree in the center, the tree was a Sequioa, rare and giant, reaching heights of hundreds of feet tall, and being wider than cars at their bases. "This is the place," Sonter remarked before activating his wall phasing ability and walking through the trunk, waiting for the kid to call out when she couldn't make it through.

Tig opened her mouth then closed it with a frown. "Uhh..." she put her hand to the tree shoving at it uselesly. "Hello?"

Tohoak said:
Tig opened her mouth then closed it with a frown. "Uhh..." she put her hand to the tree shoving at it uselesly. "Hello?"
Sonter smiled to himself under the mask before reaching through and grabbing her wrist, causing the ability to transfer to her as well, and pulling her through. The inside of the tree was lit with a soft yellow light, like miniature Suns, but there was no discernible source of the light. There was a spiral staircase leading up the inside with small rooms every so often. From the ground you could see up through the middle of the staircase to see sky peeking through the branches. "I've been working on this place since I was a kid, something about moving incredibly fast carves wood away really well and preserves it. I originally started it to help myself and another kid that I used to run with when I was small. When that fell apart I continued it. No one else has ever known about it until now, but this is my home. I just needed to grab a few supplies then I'll help you guys." As he talked he started to climb the staircase, checking closets every so often.

SecretRock said:
Hunter looked over to Selene and walked to her. He nodded to her and his eyes fell upon Luna and Azure.

@TheGodSnake

Tig looked around in awe. A shiver ran through her as she felt a small ache of familiarness. "This is amazing," she said. Then realizing she had just complemented him she shut her mouth frowning. "Thank you," the words were out before she could stop them. Her eyes flickered up to him warily. Did he think it was weird for her to be nice? She shook her head and looked away. She was always weird!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is it okay if Luna comes?" Selene asked. "It's either that or video games for her, and I'm pretty sure she's had a bit of training." Selene looked to the ground, trying to recall how much training Luna had received. She wasn't close to Luna's mentor, or even sure if Luna had a mentor.

Hunter nodded. "We need all we can get. This will be a good experience for her," he said studying the apprentice. He wondered where Tig was. They would be leaving soon and if she wasn't back they would leave with out her.

Azure turned and walked over to the group of mentors, looking around them. He smiled.

"So where we going?" He asked, looking between Hunter and Selene. "We gonna kick Decimator butt?" He took a fighting stance and threw some punches to the air.

Hunter raised

SecretRock said:
Azure turned and walked over to the group of mentors, looking around them. He smiled.
"So where we going?" He asked, looking between Hunter and Selene. "We gonna kick Decimator butt?" He took a fighting stance and threw some punches to the air.
Hunter raised his eyebrows. He wasn't so sure about bringing alone apprentices anymore.

"We are heading for a small part of the Decimator's camp. They're storing some weapons there that might come in handy, besides we don't want the weapons in their hands." He replied.

"Too true," Selene agreed as Azure nodded enthusiastically. "Where's Tig gone?" Selene asked, looking around for the younger girl.

Hunter frowned. "I sent her on a small mission. I was hoping she would be back by now. There's a boy that could asist greatly in getting past security. Not that I don't think Azure isn't capible enough I just want someone else to be with him," he said

Azure straightened up, suddenly worried. He looked at Hunter, an eyebrow raised.

"You mean I'll be doing a part on my own?" He asked, the thought making him very nervous. He did have a track record of messing up.

Hunter swallowed then nodded. "Yes.... Don't worry. If everything goes to plan you'll have someone helping you. The Decimator's security is extreemly high. We need someone with some stealth to disable it." he said sounding confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back