• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Protectors

Hunter was almost back into camp. He was starting to relax. Nothing had happened. He was going to be safe back in camp agian.

Kydlin looked around camp with a frown. Where was Hunter? She spotted Selene and hurried over to the other mentor. "Have you seen Hunter?" she asked trying to keep the worry frok her voice. Stupid Hunter always making her anxuois

Tohoak said:
"Tig," she told the girl before walking out the door. She wanted soo badly to scream and punch something over and over and over again. Her eyes flared with blue flame. She couldn't even enjoy a night out in the city without Hunter worrying about her and others bothering her!
Sonter walked out of the cafè when he got a confirmation from Hunter. He followed after Tig and spoke aloud as he got closer. "Playtime ends here kid, I hate to do this, but it's time to go home." He braced himself, ready to jump out of the way if a fireball came at him.

"Why? Whats so bad about having a night in the city," she spat. She continued walking. "I'll go back tomorrow," she muttered

Azure smiled at Luna and pressed the button, his kart finally going in the right direction. He grinned as he started to get the hang of driving that thing. He pulled ahead of the character in front of him with a laugh.

Selene smiled at Blake, then looked over as Kydlin spoke to her. She frowned. Normally Kydlin would be the one to know where Hunter was.

"He said he was going to town." Selene told the other woman.

Mina glanced around the street, finally spotting Crowne sat outside the mall, flipping through a magazine. She waved, then realised he wasn't looking and ran over, sliding onto the bench next to him. He looked up at her, disappointed and she smiled at him.

"You're late." He told her, then looked back down at his book. "We'll have to wait for a while now. It's not busy enough." Mina's smile faded. She didn't care about her mother, but disappointing Crowne always put her in a bad mood.

Kydlin scowled. "Now what would he be doing there," she stopped spotting him at the edge of camp. "Hunter!" she growled marching over to him. He sighed and ducked his head. "What have you been doing?" She demanded. He looked wordless.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter. Selene," he started toward her. "Do we have enoguh for a decent battle?"

Tohoak said:
"Why? Whats so bad about having a night in the city," she spat. She continued walking. "I'll go back tomorrow," she muttered
Sonter shook his head and sped to be next to her, "I can't let you do that, I've been hired now and I have to fulfill the contract. You are coming with me one way or another." He reached out and grabbed her shoulder as he finished speaking.

Selene nodded, and looked between the two.

"About a dozen people agreed, including Blake here." She jerked her head towards him. "Though, I assumed that we would use stealth to mess up their stuff, no it may not be enough for an all out fight."

@TheGodSnake "What are you going to do hmm? Hurt me? Just leave me alone," Tig pulled away from him. "What do you mean fulfill a contract," she stopped suddenly curious.

@SecretRock Hunter nodded. "We are using stealth, I just want to be carefull," he said avioding Kydlin's eyes.

Tohoak said:
"What are you going to do hmm? Hurt me? Just leave me alone," Tig pulled away from him. "What do you mean fulfill a contract," she stopped suddenly curious.
Sonter laughed suddenly, "I'm a mercenary, and I was just hired to brown you back to your camp, now let's go princess." He ran up behind her and tossed her into the air, ready to catch her and speed off to camp.

Tig yelped as she was flung into the air. He better have heat resenstance! She thought as her eyes glew with blue flame that started to engulf her.

Selene smiled at her mistake.

"Right, sorry, wording." She smiled at him, then cleared her throat and put on her serious face. "So, when are we going? Now, or when it's darker?" Though she was a mentor, that was mainly because of her abilities with her power. Selene had no idea how to run an army or plan a heist. That's why she wasn't a leader.

Azure half gave up on the race, knowing he wasn't going to come in any kind of convenient position. He sat back on the bean bag and watched Luna while half heartedly playing.

"So, how often do you go to the city?" He asked.

SecretRock said:
Selene smiled at her mistake.
"Right, sorry, wording." She smiled at him, then cleared her throat and put on her serious face. "So, when are we going? Now, or when it's darker?" Though she was a mentor, that was mainly because of her abilities with her power. Selene had no idea how to run an army or plan a heist. That's why she wasn't a leader.

Azure half gave up on the race, knowing he wasn't going to come in any kind of convenient position. He sat back on the bean bag and watched Luna while half heartedly playing.

"So, how often do you go to the city?" He asked.
Hunter thought for a moment. "We'll be heading out in five minutes. For now make sure everyone is ready to go," he said finaly meeting Kydlin's eyes. Kydlin glared at him before hurrying off to prepare the others.

Tohoak said:
Tig yelped as she was flung into the air. He better have heat resenstance! She thought as her eyes glew with blue flame that started to engulf her.
Sonter looked up at her with a smile, seeing the indication of the heat "you don't want to do that kid, you'll hit the ground pretty hard, cause I won't catch you." He spoke into her head, sometimes the mask hindered his ability to convey emotion, but he was having fun with this mission.

"A lot more than the mentors think I do. Almost every day." Luna said. "One of these times I'm going to get out and go to a DJ club or something." Luna said. "I like how human teens go hang out at night with there phones and stuff and just have fun." Luna said with a hint of sadness but it was gone in a flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure shrugged. He didn't go to the city often, but he could remember almost every street and back alley pretty well. He finally crossed the line in 8th place.

"Pretty good for a first time." He commented on his performance. He looked over at Luna, only just catching her sadness. "We are still human you know. And, maybe when we're a little more experienced, we'll be allowed to go to the city. It wouldn't make sense to ban us from it, would it?"

Luna thought for a moment. "Ya I guess your right...I suppose I should train harder if I want to be able to go out to the city." Luna said. 'Like anyone would want to hang out with you? Freak!' Luna masked the thought since Azure was here. She gave a convincing masked smile and faced the TV screen.

Tig didn't favor hitting the ground, She let the heat go allowing him to catch her. "Put me down! I'll walk on my own!" she growled letting her nails dig into his back.

Tohoak said:
Tig didn't favor hitting the ground, She let the heat go allowing him to catch her. "Put me down! I'll walk on my own!" she growled letting her nails dig into his back.
Sonter caught her easily and threw her over his shoulder, laughing as she dug her nails into his back. "Your nails don't affect me girlie, I've got this wonderful thing called ironskin, you're not hurting me that way, besides, I'm much faster while carrying you." As he finished speaking he went into super speed and was at the edge of the forest in just a few seconds. "And we're here," he put her down as he spoke, "happy?"

Tig glared at him tempted to show him some real claws, Tiger claws. But instead she simply turned away. "Your a rude and inconsiderate jerk." she growled walking away.

Hunter spotted Tig and sighed. She was home, safe, and furious. He bit his lip should he have done what he did. "Lets go," he said as Kydlin came back toward him. It was time they left for the Decimators camp.

Tohoak said:
Tig glared at him tempted to show him some real claws, Tiger claws. But instead she simply turned away. "Your a rude and inconsiderate jerk." she growled walking away.
Hunter spotted Tig and sighed. She was home, safe, and furious. He bit his lip should he have done what he did. "Lets go," he said as Kydlin came back toward him. It was time they left for the Decimators camp.
"That's what I've always been kid," he yelled back to her as she walked away. He looked at Hunter, "I took out their sentries in the last mission I was hired on, had to in order to get the Intel you needed, you need to be better than your best or they will see you, their guard will be up too." He spoke into hunter's head before turning around and walking out of the camp. He would return soon.

Hunter watched the boy dissapear then turned to Selene. "How is Azure on his stealth?" he asked. If the boy was right they would need someone good with stealth. He then frowned. Maybe they could use the boy. "Tig!" he shouted over to her giving time for Selene to think on his question.

Tig glared over at Hunter. She almost asked him if he was the one who had hired the missionary, but she had enough dignity to stay queit when he was in front of everyone else. "Yes?" She asked.

"Follow the boy," he ordered. Tig's eyes flickered dangerously, but did as she was told hurring after him.

Sonter had walked about five miles around the city before he stopped and turned around. "Okay kid, seriously, come on out, I know you're there, I noticed you about three miles back, what do you want?" Sonter had his sight enhancement active, and he could "notice" multiple things at once, and he had hyperactive focus. "If you really want to make this difficult, we can fight." He drew one of his pistols and deliberately clicked the safety off.

"Would you stop calling me kid!" Tig stepped out of the shadows looking annoyied. "Hunter told me to follow you. What are you doing anyway?"

Tohoak said:
"Would you stop calling me kid!" Tig stepped out of the shadows looking annoyied. "Hunter told me to follow you. What are you doing anyway?"
"Does being called kid annoy you?" Sonter chuckled lightly, "what does Hunter want from me now? Anyway, I was heading to my safe house to get some supplies, until I noticed you following me." He holstered his gun and turned around, continuing to walk, "I'm a pretty busy person, people like me get a lot of enemies, on both sides of the war."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back