• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

She sees Clair and tries to make it look like a normal conversation. "Is it just me or do those two men not look like normal guests?" She asks smiling trying to make it look like they were just have a sisterly conversation.

@Mr Swiftshots

Clair smile back at her sister and spoke seriously "I am putting the palace guard on high alert , i have identified the one who is dancing as frost 'the bandit king' , as for the other i assume is is an assassin of some sort" @ScarlettRose16

Clair smiled and placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder "well for now i need to inform the guards and from there i'll need to talk to father. Following that it'll be the arrest and interrogation of the two" Clair sighed looking back to the dance floor "i just hope we can act before anyone gets hurt"

@ScarlettRose16

"I'll stay here and make sure nothing happens." She says. She didn't know if Clair knew about her magic or not. "You're not the only one who knows how to use a sword." She says with a smile. "Go do what you need to do" she says her tone serious once more. She could Requip into and armor and sword with a moments notice. It did come in handy most of the time. She turns back and watched carefully.

@Mr Swiftshots

"It's ok i can teach you but i have to do something first." as Frost walks towards the assassin and says "They know we are here and the guards are on alert one of my man told me." as he pours himself a drink.

TheSourPunchLime said:
"It's ok i can teach you but i have to do something first." as Frost walks towards the assassin and says "They know we are here and the guards are on alert one of my man told me." as he pours himself a drink.
"What do you mean has "they know we are here"?"

"the princesses sisters told the guards after all we are wanted and we will be executed but lets not run that is to suspicion." he tells him as he walks back towards the princess and says "sorry i was gone come on let me show you and follow me!" as he takes her hand and dances with her.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

She sees the two men start talking. She got confused on how and she caught some of the word. They...we're....here? Is there more? She puts her hands behind her back a sword forming out of thin air in it. It was just a precaution but she was going to take every one to make sure no one gets hurt. She had a coldness to her eyes and a tight grip on her sword but she kept it hidden.

@Mr Swiftshots @Libra259 @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Smiling he says " oh nothing he is a friend of mine anyway follow me!" Taking her hands and showing her how to dance many other Latin dances "I was born in a southern country when i was young and we always danced like this."

glimpsing the cold look in her eyes he turns towards her and says " I'll go sing m'lady." as he go's towards the band and starts singing some Latin songs in a amazing voice.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
As Frost ends his song he walks to the assassin and says "well i think it is time for our leave." as he smiles

TheSourPunchLime said:
As Frost ends his song he walks to the assassin and says "well i think it is time for our leave." as he smiles
"Go away! I dont know who you are but just go away. Im dancing with someone"

Frost smiles "don't worry i know who you are and i warned ya" as he makes a mist and disperses into the gardens.

Clair made her way out of the ball room and did all that she said she would. Her father and mother had given her permission to act however she didn't want to act carelessly and so returned to the ballroom casually. Upon her return she seen Elizabeth and Siyaria talking she made her way over to them and gripped Elizabeth's left arm firmly "cast away that sword , it is most unladylike"

She smiles at her but her time was quiet and serious. "Keep a smile on your face while I tell you this okay?" She says as she sees the assassin and the bandit King start conversing and the guy seemed to yell something. "The guy you were dancing with is the bandit King and the other guy, his friend, is some type of assassin." She says. She sees them disappear and that sends her turning to Clair. "Now they disappeared, what do want to do Clair?" She asks the sword disappearing.

@Mr Swiftshots @Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back