• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"I see, I do agree." Siyaria says while thrusting her hands into the air. The snow thrusts into the air and remains frozen in the air above them. She smiles and trails her fingers in it. The snow parts as she draws in it.

@Ldybug123

She stays on the horse just trotting around and thinking about things, hoping that the intruders were caught by the guards. She started picking up the pace making a couple jumps over obstacles that were in the field. She knew she had to be back by midnight or her parents would freak and send guards and declare her missing, at least that's what happened last time. She starts going into the forest and going up a hill. It was one of her favorite spots. She goes up and up until she came to the top of the hill. She looks down over the forest and the full moon. It wasn't very cold outside but then cold weather never really bothered her. She ties the reins of the horse to the tree near some grass and she looks down at the world that seemed to be at her feet, the moonlight shining, the only light that was showing.

@anyone​

Clair laughed "every piece is important no matter the stage of the game" Clair whispered into his ear. "never underestimate a piece"

@JPTheWarrior

Mr Swiftshots]Clair laughed "every piece is important no matter the stage of the game" Clair whispered into his ear. "never underestimate a piece" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL]
he smiles "Thank you. Those words really meant something to me"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair smiled back at him "tell me good sir , whom might you be?"

[/QUOTE]
"Mike Atlas miss. And you would be Lady Clair correct?"

ScarlettRose16 said:

She stays on the horse just trotting around and thinking about things, hoping that the intruders were caught by the guards. She started picking up the pace making a couple jumps over obstacles that were in the field. She knew she had to be back by midnight or her parents would freak and send guards and declare her missing, at least that's what happened last time. She starts going into the forest and going up a hill. It was one of her favorite spots. She goes up and up until she came to the top of the hill. She looks down over the forest and the full moon. It wasn't very cold outside but then cold weather never really bothered her. She ties the reins of the horse to the tree near some grass and she looks down at the world that seemed to be at her feet, the moonlight shining, the only light that was showing.

@anyone​
A fellow knight murmured something into her ear. A princess had gone missing. She headed over to the stables and saddled up on her favorite horse, Bluestar. As she galloped, passing through any obstacles set by guards with ease, she finally found the girl they must of been talking about. The horse raced up the hill until the two reached her. She dismounted the horse making a large thump noise do to the heavy armor. " I've been looking for you." She told her in a low voice, carefully trying not to reveal the fact she was female. Kelsea grabbed hold of the girl's wrist, the cold metal that surrounded her hands pressed against the girls flesh. "Ride my horse Bluestar, will you?" She asked, patting the horse with her spare hand, ushering for the girl to climb on.

Ollucios approached a woman who was over in the corner of the ball. He didn't exactly know why she was there but he knew she was a noble and that inquired that he would need to check on her being that he needed to check on all of them. "Hello there m'lady.... are you alright?" he asked in a tone to prove he wasn't to fear and also to prove that he was a knight. Though he did have a high tone of respect in his voice to make sure he didn't offend the noble.

@FictionalReality

She hears the knight. 'Oh no' She rips out of the grip of the knight. "I'm sorry but I brought my own horse and I don't need to go back yet. You are excused." She says turning back to where the forest was. If there was one thing she hated, it was being told what to do. She was going to be irritated if the knight didn't leave her alone, this was how she cleared her head and it wasn't even near midnight.

@Ballerina

Clair smiled as the music began to speed up "A pleasure Mr. Atlas , I am indeed Lady Clare and heiress to my fathers throne"

ScarlettRose16 said:
She hears the knight. 'Oh no' She rips out of the grip of the knight. "I'm sorry but I brought my own horse and I don't need to go back yet. You are excused." She says turning back to where the forest was. If there was one thing she hated, it was being told what to do. She was going to be irritated if the knight didn't leave her alone, this was how she cleared her head and it wasn't even near midnight.
@Ballerina
"Your majesty, I'm not under your comand, people are looking for you! It's my job to make sure your back at that ball." She said, furrowing her brows underneath the armor.

"I don't need to be at the ball, if your looking for me, do you know that my sister who the ball is for isn't even there and there are two intruders in the castle and we have no idea where they are? Do you know that?" She asks walking back to where her horse was and brings her leg over and sitting in the horse. "I don't need a babysitter." She says before yanking the reins and heading back towards the castle.

@Ballerina

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair smiled as the music began to speed up "A pleasure Mr. Atlas , I am indeed Lady Clare and heiress to my fathers throne"

[/QUOTE]
he starts to speed the dance too "Wow. Becoming a real Queen. I wished I would become a King too. Having a good life like you all have. How is it? To like have everything you wish for?"

Clair laughed quietly "being a monarch isn't as great as you'd imagine , sure it's a better life than some but honestly it's hard work." Clair matched his pace and placed her head on his shoulder "as queen everyone turns to you for help and if something goes wrong its your fault. I already have plenty of restless nights due to work already and i'm not even queen yet. Just one misread paper could pose a major threat to the kingdom"

@JPTheWarrior

As Frost was in the forest with his band of Bandits he overheard the princess and the small boy Charlie talking and made the weather snow natural and came in "Hello and what brings you two here m'lady and sir?" Frost smiles

@Libra259 @Ldybug123

ScarlettRose16 said:
"I don't need to be at the ball, if your looking for me, do you know that my sister who the ball is for isn't even there and there are two intruders in the castle and we have no idea where they are? Do you know that?" She asks walking back to where her horse was and brings her leg over and sitting in the horse. "I don't need a babysitter." She says before yanking the reins and heading back towards the castle.
@Ballerina
"Well aware of that, there is more than just one knight around here." She said chuckling, Kelsea climbed back on her horse and followed the girl, making sure she wasn't going to head elsewhere.

"I am painfully aware." She says putting her horse into the stables before putting some water and food in the stall before taking the saddle and reins up and walking away.

@Ballerina

"Oh madam why you ask me that I am a man of the free and you are a filthy noble do you understand I am keeping this dynasty aflot your father the king is taxing people beyond your demand and you don't wonder why do I have all of this?" "Meet me here at midnight I want to talk to you" Frost said smiling

ScarlettRose16 said:
"I am painfully aware." She says putting her horse into the stables before putting some water and food in the stall before taking the saddle and reins up and walking away.
@Ballerina
"I expect to see you at the ball." She told her chuckling.

"I'm not going so don't get your hopes up" she says. She already changed and her hair was already down. She walks around the halls of the castle waiting for something remotely interesting to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back