• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Libra259 said:
"I appreciate the offer but he said to come alone." She smiles gratefully at him.
@Ldybug123
he would walk until he founds the red haired girl. He saw her talking with another person Just need a moment with her alone to do the mission is it asking much?

As Frost noticed "Man midnight already well time to meet her." As he left the band drinking and feasting over new plundering from a rich Nobel and they gave the food to the poor. "Buffoons" Frost sighed and sat in a tree singing a song he knew from years ago

"I have enough to be dealing with right now Elizabeth this is my only break , do you really intend to ruin it?"

She sighs. "No I'm sorry I bothered you, see you later." She says with a smile kind of feeling bad. She walks over to the drink table and grabs herself a glass of wine taking small sips.

Already my birthday.. Midnight.. Siyaria would bid Charlie goodbye and wait for Frost. Siyaria was perfectly capable of protecting herself and was very skilled in healing magic. (Sorry to many rps xDD)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh her other rp character)

Frost disended from the tree looks at her and says "Good Afternoon m'lady would you care to join me for a walk my men are giving food to the poor." As he gesters towards the men and the people "there to drunk to follow."

@Libra259

"It might interest you do you know about the land of snow the Kingdom of Vargas? " Frost said in a intresting tone as they walk to a beach (why a beach Idk) and sat on the sand "come on I don't bite." He smiled at her

"Ollucios Nerivena is my name.... i'm a knight here at the castle." He said with a little bow. "It's nice to meet you m'lady" He said smiling to her as he was careful to not step on anyone's toes within introductions. He was quite happy to meet this lady and he had met and spoken with two of the nobles today.... which was an accomplishment on his end.

@FictionalReality

" Well when I was young well I am about your age maybe older I was........ am the only alive son of the king and fact is the king...... my father died." He looked at the moon and smiles

Kelsea took another bite of the apple before tucking her hair under the armor and placing a helmet over her head. She was ready for whatever could happen at the party, she walked back into the ballroom. A full armored knight was unusual to see in a ballroom, but it was the only way to conceal her identity. She stood like a statue carefully observing for someone who looked out of place.

(((((Anyone))))

She curtsied back, a small smile making it's way on to her face. "It's good to make your acquaintance, Sir Nerivana. I trust you are having a good evening?" She was enjoying herself, and was beginning to see how easy a conversation could be once begun. Her face visibly relaxed, looking let pale than it had before, and her deep red eyes lit up as she realised how comfortable she was able to be around others. It was refreshing, to say the least.

@ScaraByte

"Well madam in my power I can end the ruthless war that was started and a age of peace can occur also because I don't want to be king and you the young is of the three can help me find a situation. " He looks down worried

"I don't know but I can teach you how to dance better that will get the problem off my mind come on!" He goes back to his charming self and takes her hand ready to teach her how to dance Latin dances.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back