• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Mr Swiftshots]"well then would you like to accompany me to the bar?" she asked pleasantly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL]
he nods "sure it will be a pleasure"

Ollucios found it slightly strange to be called sir.... though it was correct for him. "I am..... I wanted to see if you were.... and if not If i'd be able to help with that" He said smiling to her. He did indeed love helping people when he could but only if the were alright for him to be helping in the long run of it all.

@FictionalReality

Frost laughed "Your a great dancer just need practice! " As he twirled her and did a tip.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you for checking up on me. I'm having a good evening now, though I wouldn't necessarily say the same before." She stopped for a second, as though thinking over a thought in her head, before continuing. "I was wondering... would you like to dance with me? I'm not the best in the world, but I know all the steps." She smiled hopefully. She loved to dance, but events at home rarely gave her the chance.

@ScaraByte

Clair made her way over to the bar and ordered to tankards of ale , she took one and handed it to the man. "i hope it is to your liking"

She just sees people conversing and this wasn't necessarily her seen. She was curious as to where she was but she was just probably around the castle or in her room. She saw the guy she was dancing with earlier. He was talking to the daughter of another Royal family known as the Parr family. She decides she should go over and talk to them. She curries slightly in greeting. "Princess Adriane, Sir Nerivana." She says finally looking up and to the princess. "I didn't know you and your brother were invited to the party." She says with a smile. She had no ill will against the Parr family she just hasn't talked to them very often. She turned to Ollucios. "Hello again." She says. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She asks

@ScaraByte @FictionalReality

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair made her way over to the bar and ordered to tankards of ale , she took one and handed it to the man. "i hope it is to your liking"

[/QUOTE]
he drinks a bit "It is... its been a long time since I drank something has good has this"

Kelsea looked at all the figures dancing in the ballroom, she was told to look out for several, one with black hair, one with white hair, along with several others. She'd love to dance too, but her job and armor wouldn't allow for such. She spotted a man with white hair accompanies by a woman, perhaps this is one of the people she was told about. They looked to be enjoying each others company, Kelsea felt bad that she would have to disrupt their fun, but the kingdom's safety always came first. She began to aproach the two in full armor.

@Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime

"Sorry m'lady" and then the Latin music begins and Frost in the beat of the music started to lead The Girl around in the dance "Buffoons!!!" Seeing the band playing music and singing

Laughing and turned he accedently fell and took Syria down with him.

(Sorry Xb lol)

@Libra259

"Not at all, we were simply chatting. I'm afraid your name slips my mind, would you care to remind me?" Adriane curtsied to the new arrival, assuming her to be a noble or royal like herself. She wasn't sure what to make of her quite yet, but she attempted to remember her manners, and smiled courteously at her.

Damien finally finished his drink, and, noticing his sister had quite the crowd around her (aka two people) he decided to head over. He had taken the time to learn the names of all the nobles that were attending, along with the family who's ball they were attending, so he recognised the woman as Princess Elizabeth, the sister of their host. He bowed to her, smiling slightly. "Ah, Princess Elizabeth. It is good to meet you at last."

@ScarlettRose16 @ScaraByte

FictionalReality said:
"Not at all, we were simply chatting. I'm afraid your name slips my mind, would you care to remind me?" Adriane curtsied to the new arrival, assuming her to be a noble or royal like herself. She wasn't sure what to make of her quite yet, but she attempted to remember her manners, and smiled courteously at her.

Damien finally finished his drink, and, noticing his sister had quite the crowd around her (aka two people) he decided to head over. He had taken the time to learn the names of all the nobles that were attending, along with the family who's ball they were attending, so he recognised the woman as Princess Elizabeth, the sister of their host. He bowed to her, smiling slightly. "Ah, Princess Elizabeth. It is good to meet you at last."

@ScarlettRose16 @ScaraByte
ScarlettRose16 said:
She just sees people conversing and this wasn't necessarily her seen. She was curious as to where she was but she was just probably around the castle or in her room. She saw the guy she was dancing with earlier. He was talking to the daughter of another Royal family known as the Parr family. She decides she should go over and talk to them. She curries slightly in greeting. "Princess Adriane, Sir Nerivana." She says finally looking up and to the princess. "I didn't know you and your brother were invited to the party." She says with a smile. She had no ill will against the Parr family she just hasn't talked to them very often. She turned to Ollucios. "Hello again." She says. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She asks
@ScaraByte @FictionalReality
Ollucios looked at both of them now feeling a sort of split need for this while also being a bit torn by this. Luckily though the brother of the Parr woman had came up. That was more lucky than he had anticipated it to be and it gave him a sense that he didn't have to worry as much. "I'd be happy to dance with you. Since that also allows us to let these two chat" He said with a smile to Adriane as he was meaning to leave her brother and the other royal there.

@FictionalReality @ScarlettRose16

Clair took a drink from her tankard and smiled "only the finest ale in the kingdom". Clare looked over the mans shoulder to see Kelsea in her full set of armour trotting about. Clair waved her over as she spoke with the man. @Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

Mr Swiftshots]Clair took a drink from her tankard and smiled "only the finest ale in the kingdom". Clare looked over the mans shoulder to see Kelsea in her full set of armour trotting about. Clair waved her over as she spoke with the man. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
"So... what now?" he finishes the drink "Dance again?"

She turn to the new arrival. "Prince Damien it is a please to meet you." She says and curtsies to him. "I am so happy you and your sister could make it," she says with a small smile. She nods to the other two before turning her full attention to the Prince.

@FictionalReality

"Sorry m'lady for falling here let me help you up." As he extends his hand " Dancing is fun and it's more enjoyable with you m'lady." As he smiles

Clair downed the rest of her drink and spoke quietly, "a dance would be lovely but am i not hindering you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back