• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Mr Swiftshots]Clair took a drink from her tankard and smiled "only the finest ale in the kingdom". Clare looked over the mans shoulder to see Kelsea in her full set of armour trotting about. Clair waved her over as she spoke with the man. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
Kelsea walked towards the woman waving at her. "Hey!" She said trying to lower her voice. "What do you need?"

"I'm sorry? I don't think I understand." She says with a confused look on her face. She was starting to feel tired, apparently the wine was starting to kick in. She kept walking not letting it faze her.

@FictionalReality

Clair smiled at the man "you go on ahead i'll join you in a minute". Clair turned to the knight and smiled "Kelsea why must you lower your voice and hide your face ? anyway that's not the meaning of this call , i want you to let Elizabeth stretch her legs for a while is that clear?" @Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

"It's ok living with bandits it's dance or dress oh man but your much better than the other two there not even guessing the right song!" Laughed Frost as she surely improved.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollucios looked at her for a minute matching her before realizing something, "I think the song changed" He said a bit confused on why it had changed so quickly. He was a bit surprised in the end but still not completely sure as of what to do about it. "Do we need to change dances to go with this?" He asked unsure

@FictionalReality

"yes i would appreciate it if one of the guards kept an eye on her however i want them to keep there distance also i would like you to personally guard the birthday girl. should anything go wrong i want to be informed immediately"

"It's the idea that you can give someone a certain type of flowers to tell them something. For example, a pink rose represents friendship, and a snowdrop represents hope." He explained, "Would you like me to teach you some meanings?"

@ScarlettRose16

Probably. This is quite fast, so it will have to be something slightly more complicated." Adriane frowned for a moment, trying to think of an appropriate dance. The music was unfamiliar, and therefore hard to think of a dance for, but she finally thought of a relatively simple one to go with it. "We could do the saltarello. It's from Italy, and I'm not sure where this music comes from, but it should match up pretty well."

@ScaraByte

As she falls he falls with her and landing hands out over her as he blushes "Oh sorry so sorry." Frost says helping her up.

"Ummmm let's go to the gardens we are setting up quite the scene here." Frost said noticing the cluster of people looking at him as if he had no right to be with the princess.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe but for the moment my schedule is kind of packed tight." She says truthfully. This ball was her one time she could take a second to breathe. She looks down at the flowers and they were truly beautiful. "I think I am going to take my leave for the moment." She says and curtsies slightly. It was getting quite chilly out. "It was a pleasure talking to you." She says before starting to walk towards an entrance to the gardens.

@FictionalReality

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"yes i would appreciate it if one of the guards kept an eye on her however i want them to keep there distance also i would like you to personally guard the birthday girl. should anything go wrong i want to be informed immediately"

[/QUOTE]
"I'll notify one of them immediately miss. It would be an honor to guard her, should something go wrong you shall be the first person to know."

Siyaria would see her sister, Elizabeth at the entrance of the garden. Letting go of Frost's hand she walks over to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth!" She says happily and stops in front of her sister.

@ScarlettRose16

Blushing he follows her and looking around said "Man even better than the one at home ....." He looks at her speechless.

Ollucios nodded, "Well if we can figure it out then that would be good for us" He said smiling at her while still not completely sure of his abilities and if he could manage to pull off a more complex dance. He did on the other hand not really want to give up on her or dancing together in the process.

@FictionalReality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back