• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"Wow I just got threatened in about 3.4 seconds nice and also I am not flattering I am telling what I fell and think." Frost said petting Snowball as he looked at the Winter bells "These ones are my favorite."

Ballerina said:
She looks over to another participant of the ball. "The moon really is lovely." Kelsea said, dropping the flower pretending that she did not just crush it as a sign of dominance.
"I think... I think the moon is a great big coin, flipped by God. It talks to me, see?" She paused. "What's your name?"

Alright)

He smiled at her, "I'm glad you think so m'lady" He said giving a little bow before looking at her again. "I believe I may have messed your hair up quite a bit." He said looking at her a bit nervously. He could probably be pulled away from this woman to do something else but he was currently pretty absorbed in this kinda thing.

@FictionalReality

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Wow I just got threatened in about 3.4 seconds nice and also I am not flattering I am telling what I fell and think." Frost said petting Snowball as he looked at the Winter bells "These ones are my favorite."
Libra259 said:
She would look at Frost then back at Kelsea. "I wasn't aware of that."
@TheSourPunchLime

@Ballerina
Ashestoashes said:
"I think... I think the moon is a great big coin, flipped by God. It talks to me, see?" She paused. "What's your name?"
"It's nothing to be concerned about your majesty, we can talk about it later." Kelsea turns back to the girl who she was talking about the moon with. "You can speak to the moon? " Kelsea asked chuckling. "Since I am head of Royal Guard, my name is private and does not concern you."

Ballerina said:
"It's nothing to be concerned about your majesty, we can talk about it later." Kelsea turns back to the girl who she was talking about the moon with. "You can speak to the moon? " Kelsea asked chuckling. "Since I am head of Royal Guard, my name is private and does not concern you."
She looked at the other with a bit of offense -- but knew not to worry such a high-up person. Thus, she did what she did best: engage in more discussion. "Yes. It talks to me daily. All of nature does."

She looks at Kelsea and nods, then picks up Snowball and pats him with a smile. She heads to a bench and sits down. "And Kelsea, there's no need for formalities."

@Ballerina

"Well I fully agree as I think your more beautiful than them." He said smiling at the princess (sorry this is the flower question)

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashestoashes said:
She looked at the other with a bit of offense -- but knew not to worry such a high-up person. Thus, she did what she did best: engage in more discussion. "Yes. It talks to me daily. All of nature does."
TheSourPunchLime said:
"Well I fully agree as I think your more beautiful than them." He said smiling at the princess (sorry this is the flower question)
@Libra259
Libra259 said:
She looks at Kelsea and nods, then picks up Snowball and pats him with a smile. She heads to a bench and sits down. "And Kelsea, there's no need for formalities."
@Ballerina
"That's strange." She said chuckling. "Then again I also have supernatural abilities of my o-" Her face flushed red. Kelsea hated when people said her name, it reminded her of the past. "Understood mam..." She mumbled embarrassed. Her pitch changed now that these people knew she was a girl.

(Thanks) seeing her blushing he blushed a bright red and smiled as his red eyes met her beautiful ruby red eyes remembering the necklace "oh ya can you come with me...... um alone it's about the necklace.

@Libra259

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Thanks) seeing her blushing he blushed a bright red and smiled as his red eyes met her beautiful ruby red eyes remembering the necklace "oh ya can you come with me...... um alone it's about the necklace.
"Not alone..." She said assertively. "I'm coming with you two."

"Ok but I am not explainin." As he walks away from the other girl "OK may I see your necklace again please?" Frost asked the princess as he was in wonder.

"Thank you" Frost looks at the back and finding the mark he looked at he and hugged her.

@Libra259

Kelsea stands a few yards away from the two, still a bit cautious."No strangling her!" She says to the boy, but in a more casual manner.

"O-Oh god sorry...it's just something I promised you when I was young because madame this here is my necklace." Blushing a bright red as he jump back himself not knowing what he just did.

@Libra259

"Well maybe this will jog your memory" Frost said as he kissed her lightly on the cheek Blushing alot and put back one her necklace.

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back