• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Ldybug123 said:
Charlie had followed them, he heard what Kelsea said about Frost and was nervous. @Libra259 @Ballerina @TheSourPunchLime
TheSourPunchLime said:
"Well maybe this will jog your memory" Frost said as he kissed her lightly on the cheek Blushing alot and put back one her necklace.
@Libra259
Kelsea snickers in the distance, she noticed someone was following her. It was the boy from earlier, he was probably intimidated by the one accompanying Siyaria. Kelsea nudged his elbow."Don't worry, if that white haired weirdo hurts anyone, he's going to pay the price." She told the kid.

"Oh...... well um I will leave I should not see you anymore I am not worth your time." Frost turns and starts to walk away to the ballroom looking down "Dammit me you hope to much" He thought to himself

@Libra259

"Well I said That you where the most beautiful girl in the world and when I come back I'll make you my girlfriend but I see I am just another hopeless boy am I" He said looking down as he made it rain.

@Libra259

She followed the two, listening in on their conversation. It began to rain, Kelsea groaned, armor and water didn't mix well. " This armor is going to rust, I just got it..." She mumbled before looking at the shivering. "You're going to catch a cold wearing that in the rain!" She told him chuckling. "You can use my shield as an umbrella." She takes a coin sized item attatched to her sword, she holds it above their heads. It soon expanded into a shield big enough to protect the two from the rain.

"My name is Frost Ortiz Marcus, Bandit King and King of the North now you know who I am you probably hate me and now I will be arrested and killed." He turned away from her regrets on his eyes he is no lier but he did not have to lose her.... again.

Siyaria was now soaked and picked up her dog creating an umbrella of ice to shield him from the rain.

"That is something personal...." a long white scar was on his right arm. "Bandits are free and don't have to side for a war we take from the rich give to the poor only you don't now the true reason."Frost said looking at the scar.

Siyaria smiles, "Its a good reason." She chuckles a bit, "To be honest, ive done that before.. But its more like take what money I have and give it to the poor. They need it and we done. I'll make sure your not harmed, though I don't know what I can do about the being arrested part.." She sighs.

@TheSourPunchLime

Ldybug123 said:
"Thank you...and these were the best clothes I had..." Charlie said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina
"I can give you some of my old clothes from when I was your age if your in dire need of clothes."she suggested looking at the boy, but remained close enough to the princess she was supposed to guard. "You know... You kind of remind me of myself when I was younger." Kelsea says softer.

"I don't care because your father gave me this scar." As he takes off his sleeves and there was a long white scar about 2 inches deep "he murdered my brothers and sister in cold blood he is the reason I am like this and he is the one who needs to pay....." He says looking at her his eye are filled with anger

@Libra259

Seeing the look in her eyes he smiles takes his dagger and stabs himself in the stomach causing himself to go unconscious.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSourPunchLime said:
Seeing the look in her eyes he smiles takes his dagger and stabs himself in the stomach causing himself to go unconscious.
@Libra259
Ldybug123 said:
Charlie's eyes widened when he saw Frost stab himself. He began to tremble. @Ballerina @Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime
TheSourPunchLime said:
@Libra259
Before she could respond to the boy, the princess's companion just stabbed himself"Oh god! The one freaking moment I look away!" She exclaims rushing to the scene. "I can try to heal him." Kelsea says bending down to the stabbed man.

Siyaria notices Charlie, "Please stay calm." Their is no need Kelsea. Im very proficient in healing." Siyaria's hands begin to emit pink light. She holds her hands over his wound and the light emitting from her hands travels to his wound. In a matter of minutes the wound would be fully healed.

@Ldybug123

@Ballerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back