• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"I...I dunno where they are..." Charlie said softly to Kelsea. He removed his thin shirt, revealing the scars on his back and his skinny frame. @Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
Ldybug123 said:
"I...I dunno where they are..." Charlie said softly to Kelsea. He removed his thin shirt, revealing the scars on his back and his skinny frame. @Ballerina
"Jeez kid!" She exclaimed. "Again, not too sure if this is personal, but how did you get so many scars?"

Charlie nodded and put on the jacket. He proceeded to put the trousers on. They were a little big, but he didn't mind. "Thank you..." He said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina

Ldybug123 said:
Charlie nodded and put on the jacket. He proceeded to put the trousers on. They were a little big, but he didn't mind. "Thank you..." He said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina
"No problem, they were a bit big on me too." She chuckled.

Ldybug123 said:
(yeah that's what I thought :P ) "I like him..." Charlie said softly to Kelsea, still petting Bluestar. @Ballerina
" He's a real sweetheart." She said. " You can give him a carrot if you want to, I store them over there." Kelsea told him, pointing to a wooden crate filled with carrots.

"Well...I got a letter and decided to come...it's better than having to scourage for food everyday...just to survive..." Charlie said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina

Ldybug123 said:
"Well...I got a letter and decided to come...it's better than having to scourage for food everyday...just to survive..." Charlie said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina
"Scouraging for food? Do you even have a roof over your head?"

Ldybug123 said:
"Oh...I do?" Charlie asked Kelsea curiously. @Ballerina
"Yeah, I guess..." She looks outside the stable, it was pouring. " Guess we'll be here for awhile."

(Literally no one else except us is on right now xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back