• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"That sounds really interesting. I'm not supposed to ride or fight, but I've always wanted to." She listened intently to what he was saying, honestly curious, and giggled slightly. She smiled back at him, and took the chance to breathe in the fresh night air, a content look on her face.

@ScaraByte

He smiled at that, "Really? I could teach you probably... not completely sure your family would agree though" He said with an honest smile. He was a little curious about this girl. She seemed like a normal person rather than trying to keep that noble appearance that most nobles struggled to do in itself. He was still very happy that they were able to talk and it allowed them to be a bit closer as friends rather than just some random people meeting one another.

@FictionalReality

Mr Swiftshots]Clair finished talking to the knight and joined the man on the dance floor "tell me about yourself" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL]
he starts dancing with her "Why would a princess want to hear a life of a person that doesnt matter to the world?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian laughed, grinning at him "Yes, they likely wouldn't approve! I appreciate the offer though." She was in her element now, and the facade she had been taught to keep up since she was in the crib had vanished. She didn't fully care, and she was glad to have finally made a friend, even if she would likely never see him again. It was strange to think of him as a friend, and she wasn't sure whether it was ok to consider him one. "Are we friends?" She asked, wanting to check whether it was the right word. She'd never had a friend before, so she didn't know.

@ScaraByte

Clair thought for a moment before speaking , "tell me about your home and family "

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair thought for a moment before speaking , "tell me about your home and family "

[/QUOTE]
"Well my family is all dead. They died because they didnt get enough to eat. My home... i dont have one. It can be a cave or under a tree"

Clair stopped dead in her tracks while processing the information "t.that's terrible , did you not seek aid?"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair stopped dead in her tracks while processing the information "t.that's terrible , did you not seek aid?"

[/QUOTE]
he looks at her "Why would I. We lived in a place where hunger was normal. Our family had alot of hunger. Our last food they... gave it to me so I could eat. I was a kid so I ate it without knowing what they were thinking. In the morning i found my parents and my older brother dead on their beds. Nobody could help me. They were already dead"

"what a horrible story , is this place within my kingdoms boarders?" Clair asked with a frown.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"what a horrible story , is this place within my kingdoms boarders?" Clair asked with a frown.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes but its like in the limit so... its normal that the King wouldnt notice"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair sighed "give me the name and area , i'll ensure proper aid is sent"

[/QUOTE]
"Well its too late. That area was attacked 5 years ago. Nothing is left" he keeps dancing with her

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair grit her teeth "i received no such report , dammit"

[/QUOTE]
"well its a ok. Its been a long time now" he smiles a bit

He smiled at her now Ollucios seemed a bit happier to be around this person. "I think we're friends.... unless you don't want to be" He said looking to the side for a moment before looking back at her. He didn't entirely know what her opinion of them being friends was but he was ok for it if she wanted to be.

@FictionalReality

"Of course I want to be friends! Why wouldn't I?" She had to remind herself not to jump for joy, and instead concentrated on not tripping over anything as they walked. She never was the best on her feet when it came to walking, and that had been proven many times when she had ripped her dress because she tripped on it.

@ScaraByte

Ldybug123 said:
Charlie had wrapped the large jacket around himself somewhat, snoring softly. @Ballerina
"It's only half way through the night, there's no reason to sleep this early.." She mutters lightly smiling underneath the helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back