• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"Ok, if you think it will be fine, then let's do it!" She proclaimed, giggling slightly. She walked more casually than before, not holding herself up as much, which meant she looked even shorter than she already was. She trusted Ollucio, and simply went along with him, though she would have said something if she didn't think it was a good idea. She was staying overnight, as her country was far away, so it would also be useful to work out where her room was.

@ScaraByte

Siyaria would absentmindedly nod and lay on her side on her bed. With a yawn she places Snowball next to her and places an arm over him. In a matter of minutes she falls asleep.

Ollucios looked at her happily not really noticing her height as a detail. "Well is there anywhere you'd want to look at first?" He asked with a sort of wondering tone. "Is there a specific place you'd like to visit first?" He asked out of curiosity since it was better to ask about the person you were tourings opinion.

@FictionalReality

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Ok so we will continue!)
( i l'île Thatcher idea toiz)

(Whoops! Keyboard autocorrected to french instead of English. I meant to say I like that idea too, not all that gibberish.)

(Ok so im thinking of a timeskip a month from now. Tell me when u guys are like done with this ball so i can do it xD )

She breathes in the night air for a little bit longer before finally finding the entrance to the beautiful castle. She heads up to her room and changes into a simple blue night gown and plopping into bed, exhausted, she falls asleep the second her head hits the pillow.

(Okay now I'm ready)

A month later Siyaria was in her room laying on her bed. "I cant believe father would do this! An arranged marriage!? I dont think ive even seen him once!" She shouts as she changes into a dress. Siyaria picks up Snowball and walks to Elizabeth's room, "Elizabeth? Are you there?.. I really just want to talk.."

Her dress:
red-hooded-medieval-dress.jpg

@ScarlettRose16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back