• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Frost smiled at The princess as she looks at him get up and walks towards them sayin "Hello I'm Frost nice to meet you I was your sister's dance partner and may I say she is a wonderful dancer and ......... " as he blushed at Siyaria

"I have absolute faith in you!" She giggled slightly, starting off slightly slower with the dance moves, to allow him to keep up. While they were dancing, she took the opportunity to say something to Ollucios. "Thank you for coming to check I was alright before. it means a lot." Her face was slightly flushed from the speed and vigour of the dance, and her eyes were thing with pure happiness.

@ScaraByte

"Yeah, I'm the one who tripped over my own feet while dancing earlier, I guess if runs in our genes." She says with a smile. She turns to the guy."It's nice to meet you too." She says. She saw the light blush on his cheeks. "I'm keeping my eyes on you." She says in a sisterly manner. She had to protect her younger sister, it was her job. "Well you two have fun, I'm going to head inside." She says before walking back inside and just starts wondering.

"These flowers are amazing! So beautiful unlike the ones in the wild all trampled up and man you must love these alot hello knight I am a sure you no trouble at all." Frost said looking at the flowers beside the princess hoping the knight won't know who he is.

@Libra259 @Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled at her still, seeing how she was did end up quite well off. He was happy himself though and felt quite a bit of good about himself since he was able to help this girl have a better time then hiding by herself in the corner. "Well i'm more than happy to help out.... After-all it is a knights job to make sure the royals all enjoy themselves at these events" He said happily while looking at the woman.

@FictionalReality

Marigold was busy looking for symbols all around the ballroom. She inspected the cracks on the ceiling for any signs of prophecy -- but alas, she could find nothing.

Exciting as the environment was, she couldn't help but seem irritated. She approached a person she did not know, tapping them on the shoulder. When they told her to screw off, that she was a peasant, she decided the best place for her was the garden.

She saw a couple of folks talking to each other, and she approached them. "Good day. Isn't the moon lovely?"

Siyaria smiles as she moves to look at some white roses. A light breeze passes by them and slightly blows her crimson locks.

Libra259 said:
"Oh I know who you are. Thank you, I appreciate it." Siyaria says to her with a smile.
@Ballerina
The knight smiled underneath the armor. She walks towards the boy. "I don't bite." Kelsea said chuckling, she grabbed a flower. "These are really pretty flowe-" Kelsea turns around to see someone she was told to keep an eye out for. Her fist bawled up and the flower that she was holding was crushed by her strength.

Ashestoashes said:
Marigold was busy looking for symbols all around the ballroom. She inspected the cracks on the ceiling for any signs of prophecy -- but alas, she could find nothing.
Exciting as the environment was, she couldn't help but seem irritated. She approached a person she did not know, tapping them on the shoulder. When they told her to screw off, that she was a peasant, she decided the best place for her was the garden.

She saw a couple of folks talking to each other, and she approached them. "Good day. Isn't the moon lovely?"
She looks over to another participant of the ball. "The moon really is lovely." Kelsea said, dropping the flower pretending that she did not just crush it as a sign of dominance.

"Well, consider it a job well done!" She felt much like a child again, as much as her mother would hate how completely undignified she looked at that moment. Her dress was slightly creased, her hair wild, and she was positively beaming. She couldn't think of any way to thank the knight enough for his help, and for dancing with her even though he probably had better things to do.

@ScaraByte

(I'm going to bed, British timezones and all that crap, have a good night!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Please don't flatter me." Siyaria smiles. Her dog Snowball trots next to her and put his front paws on a small wall, looking at the flowers. Siyaria grins, "Aw do you like the flowers too, Snowball?" She walks over to her dog and pats him.

@TheSourPunchLime

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Oh why the mad face I am no enemy for today I am accompany this lovely lady here." Said Frost knowing she knew who he was.
@Libra259 @Ballerina @Ashestoashes
"How could you tell I was angry?" Kelsea said sarcastically, even though her face was covered her emotions were still easier to read than most people. "Don't you dare leave my sight unless you want to die." She growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back